the first time he sees your tattoo (requested)

Taehyung was in a wonderful mood this morning.

He was feeling incredibly happy as soon as he opened his eyes.

The sun was out, the birds were singing outside the window, and you were still in his warm embrace.

You still had his shirt on, which you put on when you first laid in his bed last night.

You came over to the dorms after a difficult day and your boyfriend, like the amazing guy that he is, was quick to pull you into his arms and turn on your favorite films.

Your frown disappeared and your smile only got brighter as the night went on and with both of you finally having a day off, he wanted to make it special, especially since your day wasn't great yesterday.

He slipped his hand beneath your shirt and began to brush his fingertips along your spine.

"Darling? Feel like waking up?"

You let out a soft sound in response and he just smiled brightly, although you didn't see it since your eyes were still closed.

"Wake up." He whispered as he began to kiss your skin, starting at the small of your back and then your arms.

He pulled the sleeve of his shirt aside, pulling it off your shoulder and down your arm a little. He just wanted to kiss your shoulder because he knows how much you adore it when he does so. He didn't expect to see the little secret you've been hiding; the tattoo there on your shoulder blade.

It wasn't anything big but it wasn't a tiny tattoo either. It was, however, absolutely stunning and stole Taehyung's breath.

It was a dragonfly. He recognized that instantly. And the detail was immaculate, he was in awe over how well it'd been done.

"When did you get this?" He asked, his voice as soft as the brush of his index finger as he traced the shape of the dragonfly.

He knew you were awake. Your eyes were barely open but he saw them as you looked at him from the corner of them.

"A couple of weeks ago. I've been wanting to show it to you but you've been so busy that I just didn't have the chance. I could've last night, I guess, but I was just more focused on being in your arms and cheering up that it just slipped from my mind."

You rolled over a little, wanting to see those deep brown eyes of his and his fluffy but messy hair.

But he still kept his fingers on your tattoo, still trying to get glimpses of it.

"I'm just guessing that you like it." You joked as you noticed how fascinated by your tattoo he was.

"It's beautiful." He said.

"I know. I love it. I wanted a dragonfly more than anything else for my first tattoo because they often symbolize change and rebirth, as well as happiness."

"I love that." He smiled and pecked your lips. "I love you."

"I love you too. Maybe you should get a tattoo, Tae."

"No." He shook his head quickly, making you giggle as you brushed your fingers across his cheek. "I'd much rather just stare at you and this beautiful tattoo of yours."

"I won't complain about that."

His smile grew a little and he leaned into peck your lips again before pulling you close, swearing that you make him fall even more in love with you every single day.