confessions (requested)

Taehyung's eyes lit up when he opened the door to the dorm and found you standing there.

"Y/N!" He said cheerfully, his heart racing in his chest when you grinned at him. "It's so good to see you! You didn't say you'd be by today."

You walked inside as he opened the door for you to enter.

Kicking your shoes off by the door, you looked past him to look around for the reason you came over today.

"Yeah, I didn't plan on it. But Jin said he wanted to hang out today."

Taehyung's smile dropped.

"Oh." He said, his heart sinking a little. "You just came over to hang out with him?"

You chuckled and brushed your hand over Taehyung's arm, completely unaware that your touch was making his heart hammer against his chest.

You always manage to do that; to make his heart skip a beat like no one else can and no one else ever has or ever will.

"Tae, don't worry. I can hang out with you too. Just give me a little time to spend with Jin. He said he had something to show me."

You pulled your hand away from his arm and he watched as your eyes lit up when Jin entered the room.

"Hey, Jin!" You happily said, rushing to his side.

Taehyung watched as you threw your arms around Jin's neck and he lowered his head, clenching his jaw a little over the jealousy he felt.

You're friends with all of the boys, very close to them.

But Taehyung is the entire reason why.

You've been friends for as long as you can remember.

He's a great guy, a wonderful friend.

But he doesn't see you that way anymore.

He's head over heels for you, so in love that it feels like no one and nothing else exists when you're around.

He knows how close you are with all of the boys and it's never bothered him before, despite the strong feelings he has for you.

But you've been hanging around Jin a lot lately and he worries that maybe he's missed his chance, that maybe you're falling in love with his best friend instead of him, and it hurts his heart every time the thought appears in his busy brain.

"Tae? Do you want to join us?" You asked and the sound of your voice saying his name made him lift his head.

He noticed that Jin had his hand on the small of your back and he was smiling at you, his eyes bright as he stared at you.

"No. I'm good." Taehyung said, trying to hide how jealous he was feeling.

But it was hard to do so when he didn't like how close his friend was getting to you.

"Okay. I'll see you in a while then. We'll hang out together in a bit." You promised and he just nodded wordlessly.

"Come on, let's go to my room," Jin said and Taehyung just rolled his eyes, folding his arms over his chest as he watched you walk in front of Jin, his friend's hand still on your back.

He wasn't sure what it was that Jin had to show you.

For all he knew, it could be nothing important at all.

But his mind wandered away from him and he couldn't help the jealousy he felt.

He went upstairs to his room but passed Jin's along the way and he couldn't help but stand outside the door, eavesdropping out of curiosity.