hwarang (requested)

You followed the crew member down the hall to the dressing room Taehyung is in as he gets ready to film again today.

Your heart is beating fast against your chest from the excitement you felt.

This is the first time you get to see him on set.

He keeps telling you how much he wants you to come and visit him there someday.

But until today, you just couldn't.

It seems that he's talked about you around the set since the crew recognized you when you told them your name, the kind gentleman leading you right back to where your boyfriend is at without a second thought.

"He's right in here."

You opened the door and quietly crept inside, slowly shutting it behind you in hopes that he wouldn't hear you.

You saw that he was staring down at his phone, looking through social media for a few minutes, and occasionally speaking to the boys, thinking he didn't have anything else to do for the time being.

You walked up behind him, the touch of your hand on his shoulder causing him to jump with a startled gasp falling from his lips.

You giggled and looped your arms around his neck before giving him a quick kiss.

"Surprise." You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"What are you doing here?" He grinned as he stood up and put his arms around you to hold you as close and as tight against him as he could.

"You told me that I could come to see you anytime I wanted. I had the chance today and I missed you, so I figured this was the perfect time to come see you."

He put his forehead on yours and stared at you with shiny eyes, his lips so close to being against yours again that you could feel his breath fan against your lips.

"I did say that and I meant it." He spoke quietly, smiling a little. "I'm so happy you're here. I've been thinking about you since I left earlier this morning."

Your heart skipped a beat and then started to flutter in your chest as he brushed his lips back against yours again.

You could've spent forever in that moment with him.

You didn't want to pull away and it seemed that he had no plan of doing so either, since his grip on you only got stronger and he tried to pull you closer; as if that was even possible at this point.

However, the knock on the dressing room door made you pull away. You jumped at the sound and he rubbed your back to soothe you.

"Yeah?"

The door opened and you watched his smile grow when the other cast members started to make their way inside.

"Oh," they paused. "You've got your girl here. Very sorry, we didn't mean to interrupt."

You quickly shook your head and let them know it was okay.

"Don't worry about it. It's about time I introduce her to you anyways." Tae smiled as he gently pushed at your back, trying to get you to go up to them as he grinned at you.

Once they were close enough to you, they pulled you in for hugs.

"I'm-"

"Y/N!" They said in unison. "We know who you are already. Taehyung talks about you all the time."

You stared back at your boyfriend who wasn't even going to try to hide it from you.

Your relationship is getting serious now. It didn't surprise you to hear the talks about you a lot, but it did melt your heart.

Taehyung came up behind you and put his chin on your shoulder, listening and watching you and his friends closely with that big boxy smile on his face as you took time to get to know each other.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

It opened and standing there was the director, informing everyone that it was about time to get on set so they could start filming.

But not before kindly greeting you and, like Taehyung's friends, told you that your boyfriend talks about you often.

Everyone left, giving you and Tae a moment to steal a quick kiss.

"I should let you go film."

He put his arms around you to keep you close.

"Stay? I don't want you to go yet."

And how could you say no when he was staring at you with a hopeful look in those beautiful brown eyes of his?

"Of course, baby."

His eyes lit up and he gave you one more kiss before taking your hand to walk with you on set, overjoyed that you were staying.