watching you do the WAP dance (requested)

"Hey, baby? What are you doing?" Taehyung asked curiously as he stepped inside your shared home.

You were setting up your phone on the floor with your TikTok open and Taehyung realized then that you were about to film something.

You joined TikTok pretty recently, feeling comfortable enough to do so now that the news of your relationship with Taehyung has settled down a little.

It was only revealed publicly a few weeks ago and things were so chaotic at first that you stayed off of social media for a while.

But now, things have calmed down and the fans that weren't all that supportive at first have started to come around and you're finally returning to your socials.

Taehyung loves seeing you enjoy yourself with whatever you do and since you started TikTok, you've really grown to love it.

You love making videos and interacting with those who comment on your posts and he likes seeing you have so much fun.

So he wasn't surprised at all to walk into your shared home to find you setting everything up for a new video.

"What TikTok are you making today?" He asked as he watched you with a little smile on his face.

You looked up at him with a gleam in your eyes and a smirk on your lips.

It made his eyebrows raise.

You were up to something.

"You'll see." You winked.

He watched as you began filming and the song WAP began to play as you danced along to it.

His eyes got big and he sank his teeth into his lip, watching you perform every step flawlessly.

He watched you move your butt and tap your hand on the floor with the silliest smile on your face because you knew he was watching you.

It was a short dance so it was over pretty quickly and you turned the camera off before looking over at Taehyung.

"What'd you think? Did I do a good job?"

"Come here." He said and you got up off the floor before walking to him.

You giggled as he pulled you into his arms and held onto you tightly.

"I think you did good." He said. "But I don't know if you should post that. You looked so good doing that."

You laughed as you looked into his brown eyes, noticing that he was still biting his lip as he put his hands on your hips.

"Everyone's going to see my girl doing the WAP dance. Everyone's going to lose their minds over how hot you are."

"Like they do every day with you?" You asked, making him shake his head with a smile.

"It's different, I don't do the WAP challenge." He grinned as he booped your nose playfully.

"Do you not want me to post it?"

"I'm not going to tell you what you can and can't do, I'm not that kind of guy. You're my girlfriend, I support whatever you do." He smiled before kissing your lips softly.

Then he pulled away with a smirk and slipped his hand under his hoodie that you had on.

"Plus, everyone will know that you're all mine. They can go crazy over you in your comments and on social media but I'm the one that gets to hold you and love you."

You smiled as he kissed the corners of your lips.

"You're my girl, all mine."

"All yours, Tae, always." You grinned before kissing him again.

You went to pull away so you could publish your video but he didn't let you go.

He shook his head and cupped your cheek before kissing you again.

"After watching you make that video, I need many more kisses from you, darling." He smirked as he kissed you again. "You're just so beautiful."

You wrapped your arms around his neck with a giggle against his lips, more than happy to give him as many kisses as his heart desired.