cuddling after being intimate (requested)

Your smile grew upon feeling Taehyung's lips brush across your neck a few times.

You feel as if you must be in heaven right now as you come down from the clouds with him right there with you.

This was the most romantic and most amazing night you've had in so long.

You and Taehyung have been so busy lately with work and life getting in the way and preventing you both from spending some much-needed quality time together.

So when he walked into the bedroom tonight, despite it being well after midnight, you welcomed him with kisses and cuddles.

And that quickly turned into something else, something much more intimate and meaningful.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked and then sent you a bright smile when you gazed at him.

"So much better than okay, Tae. I'm so great." You spoke and he shook his head with a laugh.

"Me too." He said before gently cupping your cheeks to pull you in for a sweet kiss.

He laid down beside you before opening his arms for you.

"Come here. Give me some cuddles, baby." He said before sending you that precious smile.

You scooted close to him and laid your head on his chest before closing your eyes as you listened to his heartbeat.

"I've missed you." You whispered as he brushed his fingers along your bare skin.

"I've missed you too." He said before kissing across your head. "I'm so happy we got to spend time together tonight."

"Me too." You said as you looked up at him, smiling.

As you gaze at him and admire every feature of his, you can't help but wonder how on earth you ever got so lucky.

He's perfect in your eyes, the most beautiful human to ever exist.

What you ever did to deserve him is beyond you; you don't know but you are so grateful for whatever it is.

"What?" He whispered. "Are you getting lost in that pretty little head of yours again?"

"Yeah but only because I'm thinking about you." You smiled before kissing his cheek, causing him to smile brightly. "I love you so much. I wish we could stay like this forever."

"Me too." He sighed. "I wish I could stop time and stay right here for the rest of time. There's nothing in this world that would make me happier."

You brushed your fingers along his soft cheek and then you leaned in to kiss his lips.

He wrapped his arms around you again and got lost in your kiss and the feeling of your soft skin against the tips of his fingers.

"I love you lots." He spoke against your lips. "Are you tired?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty exhausted." You said as you pulled away. "And I love you too, handsome."

He kissed the corners of your lips with a sweet smile before nodding.

"Well you can rest knowing that I'll be holding you all night and when you wake up, I'll still be right here by your side. I have a couple of days off."

You grinned at him and his heart fluttered at the sight.

"That makes me so happy!"

"Me too." He said before kissing you a few more times. "Do you need anything before you go to sleep?"

"No, I'm good. I've got you. That's all I need."

He watched you put your head back on his chest and close your eyes before you drifted off to sleep in his arms.

There was nothing better than nights like these with you and he looked forward to having more of them over the next couple of nights, knowing there's nowhere else he'd rather be and no other way he'd rather spend them.