he has a long day and wants cuddles (requested)

You watched as Taehyung dragged his feet through the door as he entered your shared bedroom.

His head was hung and his shoulders were slumped as he tossed his phone onto the bed and shrugged off his hoodie for a plain t-shirt instead.

"Tae?"

He looked at you with tired eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You asked as you got out of bed and walked to where he stood.

"I had a long day." He spoke and you breathed out a sad sigh before putting your arms around him for a comforting hug.

He didn't hesitate to hug you back as he put his arms around you and laid his head on yours.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?" You spoke, pulling away from the hug.

"Can you cuddle me?"

A bright smile pulled at your lips as the words left his.

Though your boyfriend is very sweet and affectionate, it still warmed your heart that what he wanted after a long day was for you to give him some cuddles.

"Of course I can, baby. Come on." You said as you tugged at his hand and led him to the bed.

You had him lie down before you kissed his cheek softly.

"I'm going to get you something to drink. Are you hungry?"

He shook his head.

"Do you need anything at all while I'm down there?"

"No, just you. So hurry back."

You sent him a bright smile and the sight made his heart swell.

"Okay." You said before exiting the room to grab him a drink, returning a moment later.

As soon as the glass was on the nightstand beside him, he was wrapping his arms around you and pulled you into bed with him.

You giggled as he held you tightly, tangling his long legs with yours as you laid your head on his chest and started to play with his hair.

"I missed you."

"I was gone for two minutes."

"I meant today." He said as he poked your sides playfully. "I missed you, sweet girl."

"I missed you too, Tae," You said before putting your lips on his for a soft kiss, making him hum against your lips.

When he pulled away, you continued to play with his hair and all he could do was close his tired eyes and melt over the feeling.

"You always make me feel better when I have long days. Let me make you feel better tonight." You said as you softly kissed his neck.

"You already are." He said as he brushed his fingers across your back. "By being here with me and letting me cuddle you."

You brushed your fingers across his cheek and stared into his soft brown eyes, noticing the adoring gaze inside of them as he looked at you.

"I love you."

"I love you too." You said.

You kissed the corners of his lips and then tangled your fingers with his, only so you could bring his hands up to your lips to kiss across his knuckles and his palms.

All he could do was smile as he watched you and felt your soft lips brush against his skin.

And as his stresses and worries of the long day faded away, he just kept wondering how on earth he ever got so lucky as he fell even deeper in love with you.