Chapter 1

I look across the dancefloor and decide that I know who I want tonight. He is stunning with a plump mouth that will look absolutely hot around my dick tonight and the bluest of eyes that are sure to suck you in slowly until you realize there is no way out. Lucky for me, I don't get attached, it's never happened and it's not happening now.

I lock eyes with him then slowly rake my eyes over his body,he has the hottest body I've seen in a while with a face that looks innocent enough and I just know I'll be wrecking that piece of innocence tonight. I can tell he's one of those who are still exploring their sexuality and those are the best in bed because they want to impress. He dances,moving flawlessly with the bodies on the dancefloor. I know he's putting on a show for me because he knows I'm watching. I haven't had sex in 6 hours and to say I'm frustrated is an understatement. I'll just about fuck anyone at this point so the handsome stranger doesn't really have to give me a show right now because I'm already hooked. I just want a quick release and I'm out.

I make my way towards him through the sweaty sea of bodies on the dancefloor,away from the private booth I was seated in. He immediately starts moving off the dancefloor as I reach him, heading towards the bar. I slide in next to him by the bar and give him my trademark smile and from the looks of it,I have him where I want him. I'm the Zayn Malik I know I'm sexy as hell so why not use it to my advantage?

I lean in close to him and I can see his breath hitch as I come closer,my lips by his ear,softly brushing his ear in a whisper,
"Do you want to go to the bathroom?" He looks taken aback like he actually expected me to have a conversation with him and get to know him and that's how I know he's a clinger.

"Come to my place instead beautiful, I don't want to have to fuck you in the bathroom,"he says while looking into my eyes sincerely. In most cases I'd move on and find a victim who wanted it fast anywhere but I'm so horny at the moment I can't think straight. I'm already shaking from withdrawal so I don't have any other choice but to agree with him and we immediately rush out of the club, barely making it into his limo before we are already tearing at each other's clothes.

***
I let out a groan as sunlight streams through the window, waking me up from my sleep. My eyes flutter open and my mind quickly registers that I am not in my room. I quickly scan the room with it's white walls adorned with pictures of a family. The room is clean except for the clothes which are thrown carelessly on the floor from last night's activities. Speaking of last night,I want to have another round before I go because he dicked me down good to be honest. I rarely have morning sex with the people I sleep with but again I also don't sleep at any of the guy's places or do I go home with them. Harry will be so pissed.

Shit Harry! I'm so screwed. I jump out of bed and start to get dressed. No , no, no, no this motherfucker tore my shirt. I guess I'll have to borrow one of his.i find a black batman t-shirt and grab my phone before making my way towards the door. Of course luck isn't in my side because Mr big dick wakes up after patting the bed and realizing I'm not there. I roll my eyes and try to make my escape but he stops me by hugging me close to his chest.

"Good morning sweetheart, why are you living this early, you should atleast have breakfast first. Come on, I'll cook for you." He says while nuzzling into my neck.
" Sorry I have to go, I've got class at eight." I reply as I try to push out of his arms.
" Can I have your number atleast?I really like you and I'd like to take you on a proper date." The idiot states and he is slowly getting on my nerves,I just want to go because I know Harry is worried sick about me.
" Actually there will be no repeats of this Owen."
" It's Theo," he corrects with a hint of hurt," but why not,I like you," he repeats.
" Sorry Theo but this was just a one time thing. I thought we were on the same page,"I'm annoyed now because this idiot clearly doesn't get the concept of one night stands. He might have a nice dick but he's clearly dumb and all his brain went to his thick and long dick because he clearly knows how to use it.

I shrug out of his arms and leave as he looks at me, clearly hurt but I don't give a fuck. I had made it clear to him last night that it's a one time thing before we had sex.

I call my driver and he arrives 10 minutes later to pick me up. Dean has been mine and Harry's driver from the time we started kindergarten. He basically watched us grow up into who we are today. He knows my secret and Harry's too. I often see him looking at us in pity but he doesn't dare say anything about it because he is paid to drive not talk. We respect him and he respects us and that's all that matters. As long as he keeps how fucked up we are from our families and the world. He has grown old with his wrinkled mocha skin and light grey eyes framed by silver peppered hair. We know his retirement is coming up soon but none of us wants to bring it up due to fear of the unknown. Him leaving means we will have to learn to trust someone else all over again and there's no one we will trust with our secrets because everyone out there is out for blood and wants to ruin our families names but what they don't realize is that the heir to the name has already ruined it with his disgusting addiction.

I sit quietly in the car, my mind running with thoughts of how disappointed our parents would be to find out that their only sons are addicted to sex and the other to alcohol. To top it all off, we also pretended to be in a relationship with each other just so that we could protect our secrets. The media would have a field day if our truth about our addictions and relationship or lack thereof was leaked. Dean slowly pulls into the driveway and I slowly get out knowing Harry is going to give me a lecture.

I slowly open the door to our apartment and poke my head inside.
"Haz?"
I step in just as he sits up on the couch with a frantic look but he groans in pain, probably just another hangover. I grab his flask and hand him his liquor to kill the hangover. It kills me to see him drunk like this. I miss the kid I grew up with. The kid who always shine brighter than everyone everywhere we went but now that side only comes out for my eyes only. I'm the only one who gets to see him like that but even when I do,he's always drunk. I wish he'd quit but I've got my own issues so if I told him to quit his alcohol,he'd tell me to quit my sex and I don't think that's possible. We both have issues but atleast we have each other even after distancing ourselves from our families in fear of them finding out.

I love Harry, he's the first person I fell in love with and I'm yet to fall out but that's near impossible because he is mine like I am his. Our relationship may be fake but he is my vice, my rock. He doesn't judge me. I was his first in his families TV room so I know I hold a special place in his heart too.

"Where were you Zee? I waited for you here until I fell asleep. Why didn't you call me or tell me where you went atleast? You also just had to have your phone off. You know I can never live with myself if anything happened to you. You are the only reason I even fight to stay sober for atleast a few hours of the day. We're always supposed to be aware of each other's whereabouts aren't we? I thought that was the promise we made to each other. We don't stop each other from doing what we can't leave without,but we atleast make sure we are both safe while doing it. I was worried sick about you and you just come in like you went for a morning stroll. Wait who the fuck does that shirt belong to? Because it's not yours and clearly not mine." He narrows his eyes at me, clearly pissed and I do what I do best,

I run!

Hopefully I can make it to my room this time because the motherfucker is fast.

***

I don't know what the hell this is🤦🏽‍♀️
I don't know what made me publish, probably my lack of sleep. Anyways this is part of my therapy even if it's trash💀