Chapter 2

"I'm sorry Haz, I promise I'll be more careful just don't be upset with me." I pleaded, giving him the puppy look that I know he won't be be able to resist. I don't like it when he's upset with me, his opinion is the only one that matters and knowing I he's disappointed with my behavior last night is heartbreaking.

He sighed and turned to look at me from where I stood by his bedroom door. I was on the verge of tears because it would be better if he shouted at me rather than give me the silent treatment I'm getting at the moment. He must have noticed this because without any words he turned to me and opened his arms.

I ran straight into his arms with so much force, knocking him back onto the bed as I clung to his torso. We lay there for a whole minute clinging onto each other and me trying to sniff back tears.

"I'm sorry," I whisper against his chest. My heart breaks when he doesn't reply and I let the tears fall.

" Shh, don't cry baby,"I heard him say as he softly wiped my tears away with his fingers."I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ignored you. Please stop crying Zee, you know I don't like it when you cry,"he sighed, pulling me closer as I quieted down.

"What do you want to do? You choose what we should do next." He told me,moving to pick up his flask. This was probably his sixth drink but he was just on the brink of sobriety.

I sit up immediately because I always know what I want to do." Let's watch porn! I'll bring out my favorite tapes."I exclaim.

Harry

He's adorable,I think to myself as I watch his face light up at the mention of watching porn. He's smiling so hard while staring at me with his doe eyes hoping I'll say yes. I rarely agree to be involved with anything to do with his sex life but he's looking at me with so much hope, I can't shut him down. I had already upset him once I can't do it again. I nod, watching him jump out of bed immediately with a dopey grin as he goes to fetch his tapes.

I bet he hasn't even realized that he hasn't had any release since last night. I guess that was a plus to me pretending to be upset with him. I'd rather watch silly porn with him than see him go out and have sex with other strangers. I don't get why he just doesn't come to me. He knows I'll do anything for him.

He runs into the room, snapping me out of my thoughts. He had changed into my old black Guns and Roses t-shirt which fell past his thighs with what I bet could only be boxers underneath. I watch him put the tape in. He then proceeds to sit in between my legs,cuddled to my chest as the movie begins.

I try to concentrate but the video is shit. It's all clearly fake and staged, I think to myself as I watch two guys fuck while a girl sucks one of their dicks, moaning as if her life depended on it. Well it did in a way I guess because that was how she made her money. These people have zero coordination.

"Babe are you seriously turned on by this?" I ask him and he bursts out laughing the moment I ask.

"Thank the heavens I'm not the only one who thinks this video is ridiculous. I mean make it real. There is no way a girl can do a split and bounce on two dicks for 10 minutes." He states and I join him laughing.

We spend the rest of the afternoon watching porn and criticizing the videos with me taking an occasional swig of my second bestfriend,booze. It's Seven pm now and I've noticed that Zayn's body has realized that he hasn't had sex in so long. He's trying to brush it over because he doesn't want me upset again but I can see through him.

"Sweetheart, let's go to the bar so you can have your fix, I'll come with you," I say to him even though the words feel like a knife through my heart. I don't like seeing him so dependent on sex. I wish he would stop but the last time we tried to deprive him he was sick and I couldn't handle it anymore,I called someone to have sex with him because he refused to let me do it. I was hurt but I'll do anything to make him happy.

He stood up and went to my closet then picked out my black ripped jeans and plain white t-shirt to wear. I loved seeing him in my clothes, and I don't understand why I was so upset over seeing him wear another guy's clothes when he came back.

I quickly got dressed and we went out to the bar. It was going to be a long night.

***

Zayn

Harry was long passed out in the booth by the time I finished my fourth round with two men who's names I don't remember.

I picked him up and rushed him to the Limo where Dean was already waiting. He was heavy as fuck and I slumped back into the seat immediately after we got settled. His head was in my lap and I played with his hair on the drive back home. He always used to sleep in my lap on our way back from school and I would play with his hair just like this. I smile at the memories and softly kiss his temple .

"It'll always be you and I Haz, we'll always have each other no matter what." I whispered to him.

Dean helped me take him out of the car and into the shower where I cleaned him up before putting him into bed. "I love you Harry," I kissed him one last time.

I went back to my room and sat in bed. I was still horny, I hadn't gotten satisfied yet before the bartender called, telling me to come take my boyfriend out of the bar. We always chose places where no one would recognize us but that also meant we were treated like trash at many of these places.

I went back to an image of Harry naked in the shower and got so hard my dick was paining as it strained against my pants.

I slid the jeans off and pulled the boxers down to free my cock. It was heavy and aching as it lay against my stomach. I touched the red, swollen head and whimpered. Then slowly moved my hand around my cock and gave it a gentle squeeze. The pressure was too much I almost came right then.

I started pumping my dick while I thought of fucking my favorite pornstar, Scarlet Star. I thought if him writhing beneath me as fucked him relentlessly,then the image of Scarlett was replaced by Harry and just the thought of fucking him sent me over the edge. I moved my hand faster as my balls tightened,ready to blow my load. I imagined his gravely voice call out my name in ecstasy and then I was cumming all over my hand and shooting onto my chest.

"Harry," I moaned, spurting out more cum. I had such an intense orgasm before to the extent where my legs were left shaking. I sat there for a minute trying to even my breath then took a towel that I always place in my drawers to clean myself.

I just had the most intense orgasm, while thinking about my bestfriend. I should be revolted but I smile to myself because no one has to know Harry is my new inspiration when I want to cum so hard that I see stars.

I drifted off to sleep knowing that this should never come in between my friendship with Harry. I just couldn't lose him to my addiction. I had already lost my family, I can't handle losing Harry.

*
Ooookay I honestly don't know what I'm doing.