Chapter 19

****
Harry

"Go and get ready in the bathroom, babe. I need time to set everything up."

I turned on my heels and went to the bathroom, getting a quick shower in and brushing my teeth, completely nervous because this was the first time Zayn and I were both going to have sex without me kind of manipulating him into it and the first time we would have sex with me being completely sober.

My hands shook as I held onto the sides of the sink, splashing water onto my face and watching it drip down my naked body.

Fuck, I need a drink.

Would Zayn get mad if I got a couple of drinks in?

I really wanted it to be special unlike the first time we had sex. We were so young and maybe we should have waited until we were mature enough but I wouldn't change a thing. I'd go back in time and lose my virginity over and over to Zayn.

There was nothing special or romantic about it, Zayn was just after chasing his high but he still made sure I came too.

My dad had later found a used condom in the house cinema and him and Yaser gave us hell over it, deciding that maybe they needed to start monitoring our visits with each other.

I stared at the bottle of Listerine for a long time, trying to get myself out of doing it but my nerves were firing up.

Throwing caution to the wind,I uncapped the lid and drunk about half of it but when I didn't feel the buzz, I finished the whole bottle, throwing it in the trashcan.

Much better now, isn't it?

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror, feeling the liquid burn my insides, causing my blood to rush through my veins, making my senses loopy,perfect.

The knock on the door startled me, causing me to panic about the Listerine bottle in the trashcan, "Haz, you're taking too long, I'm trying not to resort to porn right now. " He whined making me laugh but I knew he probably wasn't joking.

" Calm down, Zee. I'm coming."

"You're coming and I'm out here with a fucking hard on?" He yelled through the door, completely misunderstanding what I was talking about because his mind was wired to think everything was sex innuendos.

"Not coming in that way, perv." I laughed opening the door to meet his frustrated face. "You're so cute, do you wanna be mine?" I teased, pecking his pouting lips.

"I've always been yours." He told me, connecting our lips back together, rubbing his crotch against my semi-hard dick.

"High on Listerine?" He asked, sucking on my neck.

"I'm sorry." I breathed out, trying to hold back a moan when he bit the spot right next to my vein, making me limp in his hold as I tried to get as much relief as possible from the friction where he was still grinding against me, feeling the precum in a cold trail down my dick.

"We both have our demons Haz, I won't force you to get rid of yours when I can barely fight mine. "

He stopped, making me whimper when he didn't finish what he started. " Get on the bed, lay on your back. "

I quickly obeyed,a shiver running down my spine in excitement,the buzz in my system heightening the thrill of it all.

Zayn walked to the foot of the bed, taking his shirt off slowly, making sure he folded it up nicely, leaving himself clad in sweatpants while I waited in anticipation, bringing my hand down to touch myself because from the few times we slept together,I knew Zayn hated it.