I love weddings

(You wore this dress again

(You wore this dress again. As a sweet gesture. Also because I think it totally beautiful. I wanna wear)

The sky was black with clouds. The rain had messed most of the wedding decorations. The Chairs had been scattered by the guests as they ran to shelter themselves from the sudden rain. You sat next to Elizabeth holding her for warmth as she had refused to leave her spot.

Both of you were drenched, she was cold. You sighed trying to reason with her again, "I don't think Will would like it if you got sick"

She doesn't respond.

You could see her tears mixing with the rain. This made you frown, instantly changing your own mind "He'll be here. We'll wait all day if we have to" you reassured her for the umpteenth time. You held her close hoping your body would keep her warm.

You suddenly heard the heavy marching of soldiers but you're too worried about Elizabeth to pay any attention to them.

After a while Elizabeth turns her head around. You notice her eyes widen and she instantly leaves your side dropping her bouquet which rolled to the edge of the alter.

You rushed towards it and were about to pick it up when you noticed the unfamiliar Ships at the shore. Your mouth went dry as you soon recognized the flags hoisted on the Royal Navy Ships.

The East Indian Trading Company.

It was, with no doubt, the H.M.S. Endeavor.

Your heart raced as you slowly turned your head. Your heart stopped as you laid eyes on the one and only...

Cutler Beckett.

He grins at you.

"What is he doing here?" you thought to yourself, slowly making your way towards the crowd. He turns around and a soldier takes away his coat.

"Governor Weatherby Swan, it's been too long" he announces, head held high a hand on his hip.

"Cutler Beckett?"

"It's Lord now, actually" he interjects, almost uninterested to explain.

The two soldiers holding back the Governor straighten their halberds letting him pass "Lord or not, you have no reason and no authority to arrest this man" he announced pointing at will.

You watched this whole scene standing a few distance behind Beckett, in the rain, not at all interested in going anywhere near him.

"In fact, I do." he says with pride in his voice. "Mister Mercer?" he calls his clerk who bring out a large dispatch case and opens it.

Beckett rifles through it until he's had the right document. He picks one out and reads it aloud, "The warrant for the arrest of one, William turner" he eyes William.

The Governor sighs taking the document from Beckett. He glances at the document and is in disbelief, "This warrant is for Elizabeth Swan.."

"Oh is it?" he turns back to the case "..How annoying, my mistake. Arrest her"