D'arr she blows

After getting dressed you stayed in the cabin thinking about all the lies Jack could tell James to get what he wanted. You then started pacing around the room until you heard heavy footsteps from the deck.
You ran up to check on the situation.

"She's a fast one" you mumbled looking over the fog surrounding your location,

Isle de Muerta.

"Ready the long boat" James commanded as he stood close to the railings waiting for the boats.

The fog was so thick that it was hard to make out anything other than what was directly in front of your eyes.

As you watched the fog clear out a little, the same two men who had held on to Jacks arms in the morning and dragged him around were the same one to handle him while getting on the longboat.

You quickly stepped in pulling James away from ears reach, "Is something wrong?" he asked you.

"Yes. He's a pirate! He's definitely plotting something. I can see it in his eyes." you quickly replied, frequently looking over at Jack.

He looked at Jack then back at you, "Is that all?" he asked, his voice softer than usual.

You thought for a moment, "You may think I'm going crazy" you muttered staring at his face, which held anticipation, "Go on" he said, his eyes roaming from your eyes to your lips.

"You're going to lose this fight if you follow Jack. They can't be killed, the pirates. They are cursed by the Aztec gold. They are undead" you explained hoping he'd believe you.

"That's impossible." he said, shaking his head, "how long have you been stuck on that island, the heat must've gotten to you"

"James..." you said, as his eyes squinted, "I'm not in any hysterical condition and I'm definitely not making this up. Please..." you begged lowering your voice.

Before he could answer his men called out to him as they had readied the boats.

He turned to them nodding walking off but not before turning back,"I don't believe you Y/N, but I'll tell you something that you should... I still love you." and with that, he climbed off the ship and got into the longboat to face his doom.

'That doesn't help the situation at all you idiot! Theres soo many things wrong with that sentence... I don't even understand the relevance! Ohhh he's dead he's soo soo dead'

You looked out across the watery horizon in both directions then watched the longboats slowly float away.

The cold wind hugged your warm cheeks as you watched one of the longboat return. You wondered why.

Elizabeth, who was wearing the navy uniform was being carried away as she struggled and yelled about the curse.

You shook your head, frowning at the poor girl. "Anyone would've noticed you silly girl" you thought quickly following the soldiers.

As they shoved her into the Captain's cabin, Gillette went in, "Don't worry, miss. He's already informed of that. A little mermaid flopped up on the deck and told him the whole story" he remarks closing the door with a chuckle.

When Gillette turned he was met with your glare, "That was unnecessary salt Lieutenant." you spit, closing your distance with the man.

He stared down at you with a straight face, curious for your next move or maybe lecture.

"and for your kind information Gillette. A mermaid did come up on deck and told the whole 'story' to the Commodore." you said staring right into his eyes.