Pirates

You got up and looked out your window. The sounds got louder. There were people screaming and you could see torches moving in the distance. Some moving out of the mansion. You squinted your eyes at them and saw a feminine figure being dragged out. 'That could be Elizabeth' you thought to yourself as you ran out of your house much to the protest of your headmaid. But she stopped following you as you got closer to the ocean.

"Don't worry I'm just going to take a look and make sure Elizabeth's alright" you yelled back at your maid as your running to the docks and you quickly quiet down your heaving breathing as you saw shadows moving closer. You see a couple of men holding her. You hid and watched the men force her on their boat.

As your eyes adjusted to the darkness. You caught a glimpse of the boat's design, black sails. You gasped, "The Black Pearl"

A shiver runs down your spine as you realised that the men taking her away were vicious pirates. You wanted to run after them and save her. But you had to be smart. If you went now, they would probably kill you or worse... They brought her to the ship, she's of importance they probably want her for ransome. Or... You thought back to the medallion, "That cursed gold!"

You had no choice but to watch the boat sail away. You could only hope the navy would look for her tomorrow.

---

The next day you got up and made your way to the Governor's courtyard. As you approached them Governor Swann held you in his arm. "I'm soo happy to see that you're ok" he said relieved.

"But Elizabeth..." you started. The Governor's face falls "Yes I am aware, we are going to save her." He says sadly. You hold the Governor's hand and begin to go on about what you saw and how they should go on about it. "If I may, I have a plan on-"

"Miss Lorve, I understand that you are experienced in such things. But my Navy has it under control" the Governor says calmly pushing you aside. "If everything goes right, the pirates will encounter a fishing boat and we will have a couple of privateers on our side to inform us where they are headed."

You nodded turning away. As if they'll let anyone see them, anyone alive that is. You knew they wouldn't listen to a woman. So you had to take matter into your own hands. Just as you are about to leave Will comes rushing into the courtyard. "They've taken her. They've taken Elizabeth!" Will announced, looking at them. "Mr. Murtogg, remove this man." Norrington ordered, looking at the map. "We have to save her now" Will yelled.

You smacked your lips at the agitated young man and watched how that would play out. "and where do you propose we start Mr Turner?" Norrington asked him. "Jack Sparrow, he knows where the ship is heading. We can ask him" he said. "No." Norrington explained. "The pirates left Sparrow in his cell, ergo they are not his allies. We will establish their most likely course..."

"That's not good enough!" Will slammed his hatched on the table making you jump.

Norrington grabbed it and gave it back to him as he told him. "Mr. Turner, you are not a military man or a sailor. You are a blacksmith. And this is not the moment for rash actions! Do not think you are the only man here who cares for Elizabeth"

You all looked at one another. "We have no more time for this. Let the men do their jobs Will" you scolded him. "Escort me home. I have matters to discuss with you." you winked at Will and he complies and follows you, earning a glare from the Commodore.

As you got far enough from ears reach you pulled Will into an alleyway. "What are you doing?" Will asked. "I'm helping. Let's go talk to Sparrow" you said holding out the cell key.

Will's eyebrows raise. You grinned in return. You and Will arrived by the cells and went downstairs as he called. "You! Sparrow!"

"Aye?" Jack looked up as he saw you and Will, you looked back at him, sighing. 'why have it to come to this?' you thought. "You are familiar with that ship Black Pearl?" Will asked him.