Home and The party

After moments of walking you finally reached the harbour. You watched the water for a while until you noticed a two storey house. "That must be it" It was old but beautiful. The rose bushes had overgrown and spread up to the roof. A few of the windows were smashed and the wooden step going up to the door was cracked.

"I'll have to fix that.." you mumbled.

"Not necessarily" a woman called. You turned back and saw a few women and men walking towards your house. "What is this?" you asked. One of the maids stopped in front of you, "well, we were sent to help you clean the house ma'am. Why? did you think the governor would let you clean this ruin by yourself?" she exclaimed. "we'll be done with the house by Sun down ma'am!" another said. "Apologies miss. The Governor sent this too" the second one said handing you a big box. "what is it?" you asked. She smiled, "it's a dress. For the party" with that she entered the house and started cleaning up.

You entered the house. It was a little dusty but still very attractive. You head to the bedroom. It was already cleaned up. "you work very quick" you said surprised. The maids giggled and left the room for your privacy. After a few minutes of just staring at the box you hear a knock on the door. A few men had came with some other boxes. You look through them and went in the kitchen. "It's just food and utensils ma'am" the maid explained as they started unpacking them. "Miss Lorve, I'll be helping you get dressed" a rigid faced maid announced gesturing you to follow her to your room.

You nodded and followed quietly behind. She hastily opened up your brand new dresser and placed all of your clothes in it. Most of which were shirts and pants, "You'll have to buy more dresses Miss, these grabs are unacceptable" she said in a slightly harsh tone. She most probably wasn't pleased at the absence of anything womanly in your closet.

When you were done unpacking the box she helped you get dressed in the expensive looking gown.
The dress was a lovely peach colour with white frills. The collar was quite low and it went down your shoulder, showing off your soft skin and a bit of cleavage.

"oh my" the maid gasped

"oh my" the maid gasped. "As expected, you look even lovelier in a proper dress... I'll just let you look at yourself for a while. That should help you get used to it" she said. She seemed pleased with the work she'd done on you. She nodded, looking at your elegant form and left the room.

You looked at yourself in the mirror.

You looked absolutely stunning and gorgeous. You smiled at your reflection until your eyes fell on your cleavage. "they've gotten bigger" you whispered. "Miss Lorve, the carriage will be here soon to pick you up." she said staring at you. "Of course" you answered exiting your room. As you walked in the dress you felt slightly suffocated. The corset was tight and the dress, heavy. The feeling of it dragging on the floor felt strange, should it be doing that or am I just short?

All the maids were busy cleaning when you left your room but they suddenly all stopped as they noticed you. You looked at them with confusion, "Did I forget something?" You asked as you looked down at your dress and back at them.