Lady's Grace

You both got out of the boat and she helped push it further.

"Finally" Elizabeth sighed, "Let's go quick!" she whispered ready to sprint into the cave. Just then both your ears picked up the sounds of cannon fires. You turned back to look at the waters then back at Elizabeth.

"Keep him safe for me?" she said staring at you. You nodded, "Tell Will he owes me" you muttered wearing Gillette's coat on top of your wet garments.

"Goodluck" you and Elizabeth muttered at the same time as you jumped into the waters and she charged into the cave.

You swam as fast as your glittering tail could take you. The coat you had on added a little weight but it was the only thing you had to cover your privates as the under dress you wore stuck to your skin outside the waters.

Nearing the boat, you emerged from the waters avoiding the longboats on the other side. As you held on to the ropes at the side of the ship. You quickly climbed up and went in the canon window below deck.

You saw a soldier hiding behind a cannon. You glared at him as he cowered deeper into the side. You quickly approached him and snatched his sword, hearing a little welp from the man. You 'tched' at the man looking at his cowering form.

While heading towards the stairs which leaded to the deck, you ran upon a fallen soldier groaning in pain. "sorry" you muttered as you took his gun and headed towards the commotion.

You emerged upon the deck to see a scene of bedlam. The soldiers and the cursed pirates were running about and shooting and swinging their swords in every direction.

You checked the gun powder in your gun and shot a pirate heading towards Gillette. The skeleton, missing it's head, turned towards you and charged only to get his torso removed with a swing of your sword and a kick to his jewels.

You kept on swinging your sword until a pirate stumbled upon you.

You smiled at the lieutenant. "I'm terribly sorry for getting your coat wet" you yelled over the noise.

He looked you up and down blushing at your wet look, "I was never fond of that coat anyways".

You raised a brow at him"Take out your sword Gillette. Swinging hooks and hoping they'd hit the target doesn't quite seem to work in situations like these" you finished throwing your sword at a pirate trying to get him from behind.

He quickly grabbed it and passed it back to you, which you caught gracefully. He then took out his own sword, looked up at you and thought of saying something to you but instead saluted and ran to fight.

Just as you were about to turn you were knocked to the ground by two screaming soldiers. "dear dumb and dumber" you groaned as you hit the ground.

You quickly got to your feet abit confused. You looked around and your eyes finally landed on James. He was fighting a menacing pirate with dreadlocks which reminded you of Jack.

"Bloody pirates" you muttered running towards James and charging at a pirate that was coming from behind him.

He didn't take his eyes off his opponent fully aware of your presence. You stood behind him back to back.

You stepped closer to him your back now against his.

"What are you doing y/n!? You need to get somewhere safer!" he screamed blocking off the pirate's strike.

"Don't really think there's anywhere safe to go to at the moment. The whole ship is filled with pirates Commodore!!" you yelled back slicing the hand of the pirate you were facing.

He quickly turned back and pulled you to face him. "I love you y/n Lorve. And I don't want to die knowing you'd never love me back." he blurted out. You could see the fear of death in his eyes, not for him, for you.

With a wide grin you held onto his shoulders and tiptoed. "Dance with me" you simply said and looked behind him for a slight moment.

At first he thought you were serious and started to dance pulling you to his side. Just as you predicted the pirate charged at him and missed. James swung you around just in time for your legs to knock the pirate down.

You giggled at the impact and got off of James's arms and took his sword slamming it down on the fallen pirate's chest, restraining him to the deck floor.

Just then, the pirate's face turned to normal and he slowly stopped breathing. You looked around the silent ship. Everyone was at a stand still as all the other pirates became normal, they examined themselves and the pain that they were staring to feel.

"the curse has been lifted" you muttered.

All the pirates dropped their weapons and put their hand up in defeat.

"The ship is ours, gentlemen." James said looking down at the pirates.

"Huzzah! Huzzah!" repeatedly yelled the crew.

"ahem" you cleared your throat looking at James with a playful glint in your eyes.

"and lady" he nodded at you with a grin.

"I believe the fear of death makes man realise what it is he wants most" you said placing a hand on the coat you were wearing.

James stared at you with pure awe as his eyes were fogged by your glittering skin under the moonlight.

"Love is a slippery word James. And I'd rather not say it until I am sure of it. Though showing it is another thing" with slow strides you inched closer to him.

You watched as his blue eyes stared back into yours.

But you stopped, a small frown appearing on your soft lips as your eyes fell on the Governor who was standing afew steps behind him.

James looked at you confused.

"You're an engaged man Commodore." You said your voice breaking abit. But you kept your head high and you walked past him, accepting the Governor's hand to get you changed into something comfortable

(Your tail BTW)

------------------------------------------------------

Smell ya later hoes
I'm about to finish the first movie this week

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Cold feet. Hate this weather.