|Chapter 1|

Kissing/Blowjob:

If there was one thing Tom prided himself in, it was his charms and his good looks. He was very aware of how handsome he was and he didn't hide it.

Even at a young age he used it to get whatever he wanted, selling his body became a concept that he eventually didn't shy away from when he got older.

Anything to make some money. He lived for far too long in the gutter and he would do anything to never fall so deep again.

Nowadays however, he was still surprised by how far he had come. A satin robe covered his nude body, as he watched how they were preparing the new set. A hotel bedroom, with beautiful green sheets.

Nowadays selling his body made him money and he loved every second of it. He didn't care that the whole world saw him naked and having sex with other people. He revelled in it even, though he was careful to never let it show too much.

But Tom knew he loved the way his partners unravelled underneath him, caught in the pleasure that he gave them. He loved the power he had over them in these moments.

And he even got money for it. So Tom was quite satisfied with his life now. Thinking back on the orphanage and his darker days did nothing to stop him from feeling content in the here and now.

Today was another day and this day would be strange, considering he would be filmed together with Harry Potter. Another one who just like him was famous in this industry.

Yet their paths had never crossed before and it wasn't like Tom hadn't had sex before with males, some of his fans even wanted it. His fans enjoyed him sucking off his partners or fucking them harder than he ever did with a female.

Tom sighed deeply, as his eyes glanced around the room. He saw the other male standing there, his expression was slightly closed off, but Tom could still see it, a small flicker of uncertainty and doubt.

Harry's stance was rigid, like he was more preparing to run than to stay and when their eyes met he saw how the male blushed deeply.

Tom blinked and cocked his head to the side. Harry's reaction was truly interesting and from what he knew about Harry's career, the male never bottomed before. Tom had stated from the very start, even writing it inside his contract, he would never bottom.

Was that the reason why Harry was so nervous? Or was it something else entirely? He saw a redheaded male next to the black-haired speak to him and their gaze broke.

Tom's lips curved slightly upwards. This would prove to be interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Heey mate, are you alright?" Ron asked him and Harry focused on his friend. "You are as red as a tomato!" Ron exclaimed.

Harry's eyes grew wide, horrified. Several people around them stopped and watched them, laughing or giggling before continuing on their way.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious..." Harry muttered, looking away, but not looking back to Riddle either.

"You can still stop this, you know." Ron said, seeing his friend's hesitancy.

Harry shook his head. "No, so many people always wanted to see the two of together and now finally the Death Eater organisation and Phoenix made it happen." Harry said.

Harry had been shocked when he had entered the Phoenix office building a few weeks ago and Albus Dumbledore told him about their sudden contact with the Death Eater. Both ran business in filming adult videos for entertainment.