|Chapter 7|

Warnings: slight dub-con(?), Somnophilia.

It always intrigued him how far he could go... How far could he push Harry's body, before the other woke up?

Harry often had nightmares, so it wasn't odd for him to take some sleeping draught or sleeping potions before going to bed; most often Harry took a few drips of the potions inside his tea.

The first time that Tom started to have this kink, he had watched Harry being asleep, completely unaware of his surroundings, his breathing even and his expression calm and oh so vulnerable for him. Dark thoughts consumed him.

Later on Tom started to act on his thoughts and started to touch Harry, intrigued by how fast asleep his lover was. He would start slowly, let his hands roam over Harry's stomach and chest, suck on Harry's nipples and pinch them, explore his lover's body to his content, while Harry was blissfully unaware and asleep.

Tom eventually got so far that he started to give Harry a blowjob, feeling Harry's cock became harder in his mouth, but his beautiful raven-haired lover remained asleep, even as Harry climaxed deep down his throat. Harry had at one point said to him that he had dreamed about getting a blowjob and it had actually felt quite good and Tom wondered what else he could do.

Could he fuck Harry in his sleep? Would he wake up or not? Tom knew if he increased the sleeping potion that Harry took before going to bed sometimes that the raven-haired surely wouldn't wake up... But where was the fun in that...?

It was the thrill of not knowing how far he could actually go, before Harry woke up. So one night Tom tried to touch Harry when he had not taken his potion. Harry had woken up and he had acted as if he was asleep. It was pure torture to hear Harry moan as he pleasured himself. Tom could relate to him, waking up with a hard-one and aroused like that. Harry had never questioned him and Tom knew he was safe.

This time Tom had put a little more of the sleeping potion inside Harry's tea and his lover smiled up at him. "You always make the tea so nice, Tom. I never taste those vile potions."

Tom smiled at him, looking far more innocent than he actually was. "It is just that I add more lavender, Harry. Nothing special." That wasn't technically a lie, since lavender was used in sleeping potions.

Harry hummed softly, closing his eyes with a content smile as he swallowed the sip he took from his tea. Tom watched with burning eyes and smiled when Harry met his gaze. This night he would try and fuck Harry in his sleep and he could hardly wait. His grip on his book was tighter than normal and he could already feel his cock hardening inside his trousers when he thought about it.

Thankfully it was just a few minutes later when Harry announced he was going to bed, because he was tired and Harry gave him one last kiss, as Tom lowered his book, effectively hiding his erection from Harry's sight. He waited some time and then followed Harry upstairs.

As he opened their bedroom door, he noticed that Harry was already in his sleeping wear and fast asleep. Tom walked towards the bed and sat down next to his sleeping lover. He nudged Harry's shoulder, but the raven-haired didn't react and Tom took that as his que, as he carefully moved Harry's shirt up and let his fingers trail over Harry's chest and stomach.

Carefully he rolled Harry onto his back and kissed Harry's chest, eyes fixed upon his lover's face, which remained serene. Harry was deep asleep.

Tom moved to Harry's right nipple and sucked on it, feeling Harry shift, but the other didn't wake and Tom let his other hand trail lower. Down over Harry's chest and stopped when he was between Harry's legs, applying some pressure on the penis hidden beneath those sleeping pants.