|Chapter 4|

Warnings: Strip Club, light bondage

Tom wasn't one to settle down with a nice witch or even a wizard. He always enjoyed playing with them, but after one time they often grew boring. Besides he simply found he didn't have the time for a real girlfriend or even boyfriend, he preferred the later.

Though occasionally female's found their way in his bed, when he was in a good mood. Yet he felt that nothing or no one could truly satisfy him in the way he wanted. Most of them enjoyed being tied up, yes. But he found they still couldn't quite handle him.

Maybe that is why he was here... maybe that is why he was mingling in between muggles, even though he didn't like them and considered them far beneath their species. He had to admit that it had its advances coming to places like this.

Sitting on a barstool he looked towards the stage, where soon people would be dancing and selling their body away, to whoever wanted them. Just a simple one night stand, nothing more. Tom took a small sip of his drink, feeling the liquid warm his insides a bit.

The waiting was maybe the worst part Tom thought, as he saw how waiters swayed their hips, and males grabbed onto them, laughing and groping them, clearly being drunk. Tom sneered at them all in disgust.

A warm laugh sounded next to him and Tom glanced sideways, seeing a handsome black-haired male standing next to him. Those green eyes were gleaming and the male smiled brightly at him. "First time here?" The male asked him above the noise from the catcalls and whistles.

"Yes." Tom replied, checking the male over again. He was dressed in very little, a small black short, with holes in it even; it outlined his body perfectly, since Tom could see the male was hard. The white shirt he wore did nothing to hide his body either; the texture was so thin that Tom could see through it.

The black-haired male had piercings on both of his nipples and then he finally met those green mischief eyes once more. "Don't worry; the dancers are pretty good here I heard. I bet you will enjoy yourself." With that the other left, leaving Tom to stare at his backside.

The male knew how to move and Tom wasn't surprised when he got up on the stage. He chuckled lowly; the dancers were pretty good right... the boy was one of them, selling his body for money. Tom turned his stool around, facing the stage, eyes watching hungrily as the music changed.

It was much slower than first and the green-eyed male swayed his hips, as those hands went from his thighs over his stomach and over his chest. Their eyes met and Tom grinned at him, the male returned it with a smile and a wink.

It was over far too quickly for Tom's liking, as the male swirled around the pole one more time and landed on his knees in front of the cheering crowd. The dancer was only wearing a red slip now as he made his way through the crowd, green eyes focused on him. Tom put one hand in his pocket, feeling the muggle money inside it, and his lips turned upwards in amusement, as the dancer approached him.

"Enjoyed the show?" The male whispered into his ear, leaning into his personal space. Normally Tom wouldn't like it that a completely stranger would do something like this, but this time he moved his free hand around and pulled the male in between his legs.

"Can't you tell?" Tom whispered back huskily, knowing that his erection was straining against the male's stomach now.

The male laughed and pulled him up, taking him to a more private room.

Back then Tom had believed it would be a simple one night stand, he never thought that the muggle could capture him so utterly and completely.

Harry was simply divine and Tom quickly wanted him to be his and his alone.