|Chapter 6|

Warnings: Slight dub-con, Underage, bondage, toys, threesome, double penetration.

It all happened in some kind of haze... The moment when the curse hit Sirius and his godfather disappeared behind that veil would be forever etched inside his memory.

Anger unlike any before had gone through him and in his rage he had not listened to the words his friends and the order members said. No instead, he had run after Bellatrix with a need to hurt her that he also never had felt before. It was as if all his emotions were going haywire.

She had taken his chance away at living together with his godfather. Bellatrix deserved to be hurt at that point Harry barely cared about his morals. Her insane cackling only etched him on. "I killed Sirius Black!" She screamed and Harry raised his wand as he sprinted closer to her.

Green eyes furious, he cast a curse he never thought he would use. "Crucio!" He yelled and she went down with a small gasp. She quickly turned around and Harry glared at her, feeling the dark magic move through him.

Her lips turned upwards and her eyes shifted, but Harry was unaware of it.

Suddenly a strong arm pulled him backwards until his back hit a hard chest behind him. Green eyes widened as he heard a voice whisper in his ear. "You must mean it, Harry." Another hand moved forward and those thin bony fingers wrapped around his.

His hand trembled, knowing it was Voldemort standing behind him but the grip on his hand tightened and the trembling seized. Bellatrix grin faded, as uncertainty appeared in her eyes and some fear. "My Lord?" She whispered softly, her voice full of devotion nonetheless.

"Try again." Voldemort said instead and Harry knew that he was speaking to him and not her. The Dark Lord had completely ignored his faithful servant. Somewhere deep down Harry was very much aware of the many reason why he should not do this.

But right at this moment he didn't care. Maybe he would later find himself regretting it, but right now he wanted to hurt her. He had meant to hurt her. Harry braced himself and he could hear a soft chuckle near his ear that sounded strangely amused.

"Crucio." Harry said, not even raising his voice this time and Bellatrix's body twisted as she tried to fight off the torture curse. Yet she didn't scream and Harry wanted her to scream. To hear her pain filled screams, knowing that he was the one to cause it. Unknowingly to Harry the spell became stronger with his wish and the first scream tore from Bellatrix's mouth.

Harry felt something dark rush through him at the sound. He almost felt strangely giddy... The chest behind against his back was vibrating with soft hissed laughter that Harry could hear close by his ear.

Harry's lips curved upwards in a maniacal grin feeling that the other wizard was enjoying this just as much as he was. He was simply unaware of the addictive feeling of dark magic and Voldemort who was still holding his hand lowered it, stopping the spell.

It was only then that the smell of urine reached Harry and he was panting heavily. Before he could fully gather himself he was roughly turned around and demanding lips were upon his. Harry gasped and a forked tongue moved inside his mouth, tasting everything.

Harry couldn't focus, the hand around him pulled him even closer against Voldemort's body and green eyes closed with a soft moan that Voldemort swallowed down. A hand grabbed his chin and Voldemort stopped the kiss as those lips moved to his ear. "Beautiful," Voldemort hissed and Harry shivered as he recognized it as parseltongue. "No escaping this time."

Harry was still out of breath as he heard the sound of a fireplace activating. "Tom..." It was Dumbledore... Harry felt Voldemort pull away a bit to glare at the headmaster.