|Chapter 12|

Warnings: Edging, ruined orgasm, slight bondage, gangbang, double penetration. Implied underage

Harry couldn't exactly recall how this came to be... Maybe it just happened the moment he destroyed the diary...

From that point onward everything somehow went downhill. The diary was not just a memory; no it had been part of Tom Riddle's, aka Voldemort's, soul. After the destruction of said diary the lost soul latched onto him, because it apparently felt safe and familiar.

It was at that point that Tom let him know that there was another part of Voldemort's soul inside him. It had disgusted him to know it, but since that moment he guessed he started to trust Tom more and more.

Tom was dreadfully honest with him and they were quite literally stuck with each other. It wasn't as if Harry could do anything to him, considering the soul part of the diary was inside him. He didn't dare to end his own life just to get rid of Tom. Maybe he would have done well in Slytherin considering this thought. Self-preservation till the end.

Tom had approved of his decisions and Harry couldn't quite blame him, knowing that the other had no wish to die either. After that Tom told him that there were most likely other horcruxes scattered around, because he had been planning on creating at least 7 horcruxes.

Harry had been beyond shocked and repulsed at the idea of splitting your own soul that many times. Yet it wasn't as if he could do anything about it.

It was during the summer before his fourth year that Tom decided to teach him a ritual so that he could get a body. Harry had been a bit apprehensive of using dark magic like this, because he knew for certain it was borderline dark. Yet Tom promised him that nothing could go wrong, because he had faith in him. Tom praised him, saying that he was a strong wizard and could do this and besides not all dark magic was bad. In the end Harry would be finally freed of him and with that thought in mind Harry did the ritual.

Somehow Harry trusted Tom more than anyone else. Maybe because of the two years he spent together with the 16-year old Dark Lord and they had gotten to know each other quite well. After the ritual was finished Tom took Harry with him and left, disappearing from the Wizarding World.

They found Voldemort, who was nothing more than an ugly looking baby and Harry actually pitied the Dark Lord... They gave him back a better body as well, but Tom continued onward, even without Voldemort's knowledge.

Harry could remember the Dark Lord's anger when he found out about it. Tom had found all the other horcruxes and resurrected them as well, giving them bodies of their own. The only horcrux that was left untouched was the one inside Harry.

Yet when Tom reasoned that with 6 of them they could easily conquer Britain and even the world, Voldemort's anger had finally abated, yet the Dark Lord was displeased for weeks. Screaming at them all that the horcruxes were his anchor.

Tom however stated that living in a dead object had not been nice, to say the least and therefore he didn't want any of the other soul pieces to keep suffering. Besides even if Voldemort managed to get himself killed another time, Tom stated that he quite possibly could possess one of them, instead of living like a wraith.

Begrudgingly the Dark Lord had accepted it, but Harry suspected the only reason he did, was because it was a piece of his own soul talking back to him like that.

And maybe all that was why Harry had ended up in this situation... Because of his own failures to get rid of the soul piece from the diary.

Harry was 18 now; legally an adult in the wizarding and muggle world and Britain had completely fallen under Voldemort's rule  nearly 2 years ago. Albus Dumbledore was murdered by Voldemort himself in a duel that was just unfair, because it had been the headmaster vs 7 Voldemorts.