|Chapter 11|

Warnings: Character death, Rape/Non-con, underage, A/B/O dynamics, knotting, some dirty talk.

In this world, there are Alphas, Betas and Omegas. A secondary gender. A label that places them into the ranking of the society. Alphas were the highest, while Omegas were considered the lowest.

Omegas only existed to reproduce and take care of the children. Omegas are nurture people and love to take care of others, especially children and therefor they were considered weak. Especially as they couldn't control their urges and heat, which often lead to rapes and problems. 

Betas are the normal people, who are luckily enough not to fall as low as to be an Omega. They belong in the middle of society, just underneath the Alphas.

Alphas are dominating and often leaders that rule the world. Their will is law if they have any say in it.

It was in their natures and nature could not be denied or fought against. Harry still cursed every day since the moment he presented. He presented as an Omega...

----------------XXXXXXXXXXX--------------

They were too late... Dobby was lying dead on the floor in front of him. Ron was holding tightly onto Hermione, who was still trembling in shock after Bellatrix had tortured her.

Harry felt the pain in his scar intensify and he pushed his hand against it as Voldemort apparated into the room.

The atmosphere changed and turned rigid in one second with the sudden entrance of the powerful Alpha. It was over... That was the only thing Harry could think about as he forced his head up and looked at the imposing figure standing deadly still in the middle of the room.

The pieces of the broken chandelier lying next to the Dark Lord and Harry's fingers tightened around Draco's wand. His head was throbbing and he could see the anger swirling in those red slitted eyes as much as he could feel it through their strange connection.

Voldemort knew... Harry could see it. The Dark Lord was very much aware that his horcruxes were being hunted down. "My Lord!" Bellatrix exclaimed loudly as she dropped down to her knees behind him.

"Harry..." Ron muttered and he could hear the fear in his best friend's voice.

Harry knew there was no escape for them. The house wouldn't let them apparate in or out of it and the Dark Lord was blocking their way out...

"Harry Potter..." Voldemort whispered in a soft voice that made the hairs on Harry's neck stand on end.

"My Lord..." Bellatrix whispered as she kneeled closer to him, clearly wanting to say something to him.

"Speak Bella." Voldemort ordered, his red intense eyes never leaving his and Harry felt unnerved by the stare. Part of him was rebelling against himself, because this was a strong Alpha and he was nothing but a mere Omega.

He shouldn't be standing up against the other like this, but Harry silenced that voice inside of him. He couldn't let his nature get in the way. This was war. In a war it didn't matter what your social standing was. Harry may be an Omega, but he didn't think he was weak because of that.

Honeslty he and everyone around had been shocked, expecting him to be an Alpha. It was just Harry's luck that he ended up presenting as an Omega.

It was just that Voldemort believed he was weak though and maybe that could give him an advantage, just like that time in the Ministry.

"They broke into my vault..." Bellatrix said softly and Harry winced as his hand once again flew to his head. His scar hurting painfully. It was so painful that Harry felt how he dropped to his knees, hearing Ron scream his name, clearly worried.