|Chapter 10|

Warnings: implied Rape/Non-con elements(past), Dom/sub undertones

After conquering Wizarding Britain Voldemort had expected to be satisfied, filled with happiness and glee in finally getting what he wanted.

Maybe in the beginning he felt something akin to that, but nowadays he felt bored out of his mind. There were no more battles and no one stood up to him anymore. Even torturing the same persons over and over again didn't seem to fill him with glee anymore. Days slowly became boring and tedious.

His prophesised enemy was now his lover, but in the beginning had been nothing more than a slave. He remembered the days when Harry would still glare at him, screaming to piss off and those emerald eyes were brimming with life.

After breaking the boy however... that changed. Harry became a meek submissive little boy, who eagerly wanted his approval and would do anything to get it. Somehow the thought disturbed him now.

Harry's fight was the only thing that somehow flickered a flame inside of him and now his life felt dulled, mostly by meetings as boring as this one.

Red eyes simply stared at the other occupants sitting on the long table. Lucius was speaking, but he was tuning the blonde's voice out. It couldn't be anything of importance. The resistance was long gone, destroyed 5 years ago and somehow the giddy feeling he always felt inside of him during duels disappeared.

He never thought he would call his life boring at all, but it was a harsh truth nonetheless. The only thing he did was rule this place, go back to his manor and maybe fuck Harry. Otherwise there was nothing in it anymore.

He let out a sigh as he closed his eyes, effectively stopping Lucius's report. Hearing nothing, Voldemort forced his eyes open, glaring at the blond, who paled a bit. "My Lord..." Lucius muttered.

"Continue, Lucius." Voldemort ordered, as he still glared at the other. Lucius did so immediately and Voldemort watched the male, only now seeing that the blonde's hair was slowly becoming grey. How many years had passed since the end of the second wizarding war? Voldemort couldn't quite recall and he didn't bother with it anyway. Time went by too quickly.

Draco Malfoy, who was sitting next to his father, had turned into a fine young man. Many years had gone by that was for certain. Once again he had not listened to a single word said by Lucius.

He even tuned out the voice of Theodore as he started speaking. It was about the new-born mudbloods... Voldemort found he didn't care about it all. He wished he was back at the house, maybe Harry would like to get fucked again.

Honestly that was the only thing he was looking forward lately. What had his life become? Voldemort stiffened when he felt a hand touched his leg. Red eyes glanced down, spelling them so that he could look through the table, wondering who would be bold enough to touch him like this during a meeting.

Harry...

Harry was kneeling underneath the table and touching him. Voldemort's lips curved upwards in a small grin at the image. He shifted a bit and opened his legs wider, wondering what his young lover would do now.

For one second he saw Harry freeze, before the boy shifted closer. "My Lord..." A voice called out to him and he focused his attention at the group sitting there. A group that was completely unaware that two hands were gripping his knees and slowly moving towards his clearly interested cock.

"Proceed." Voldemort said, daring them to say that he wasn't listening to them at all. Rockwood gave a quick nod with a small bow as he did just that. He kept his eyes fixed upon the Death Eater, but tuned his voice out.