|Chapter 8|

Warnings: Homophobia, Underage, First time, Incest (Siblingcest, Tom and Harry are brothers). Please mind these warnings!

Harry tells his family he is gay, their reactions differ and his elder brother Tom ends up standing up for him. Though Harry soon finds out why and the result that follows... Well, Harry doesn't quite care he might land in hell because of it all and it seems like Tom doesn't care about that either.

Maybe it would have been better had he never told his family. Maybe then at least his father wouldn't treat him like utter shit.

Harry was silent during dinner, all of them were silent. Rose was sitting next to Tom with Tom sitting in front of him at the dining table. His father sat at the head of the table and there was at least one empty chair between him and his father.

Rose had become silent and withdrawn after Harry had told them about him being gay. The tension that was in the house and between them all was high and since their mother was gone, Harry was treated awful by their father. Surprisingly Tom often enough stood up for him and Harry was very grateful for it. Tom, being the eldest of the three should set an example for them.

Though Harry reasoned that a father should set an even better example. Harry withheld a sigh as he took another bite of his smashed potatoes. He was so relieved and glad that his mother would be coming back in just a few days and she will undoubtedly be furious when they would tell her how his father had behaved these past days when she was gone.

Honestly Harry could cope with just being ignored, but some statements that his father made just hit in hard. Like yesterday evening he had said that he was glad that at least Tom was a normal man and he had a son still. It made him feel like he was a failure and disappointment, which he was in his father's eyes.

Harry glanced up through his bangs to Tom, who was eating in silence as well. Yesterday Tom had glared at their father and snarled that just because Harry was gay, that it didn't make him any less manly. Somehow it had filled Harry's heart with affection that Tom had stood up for him.

Harry had not exactly expected it, especially since their rivalry in the past. Harry froze as Tom's dark eyes met his and Harry could feel his face flush as he quickly looked down at his plate again, missing Tom's grin, that went unnoticed by all of them.

"Rose, Tom, come. We will go watch some television. Harry, clean the plates." Their father said after dinner was finished.

"I will help Harry, dad." Tom said as he got up after his father had stood up. Harry noticed how displeased their father was, but he placed a hand on Rose's shoulder. She however shrugged it off angrily and walked away. Their father followed after giving both boys a small glare.

"You don't need to." Harry quickly said as he moved forward and grabbed his plate from the table. Tom snorted softly and went to grab his own and Rose's, while Harry picked up their father's plate.

"It's fine. I have nothing better to do anyway." Tom said as he placed the plates into the sink and filled it with warm water and poured some dish soap in it.

"Avery isn't gonna pick you up?" Harry questioned him. Tom shook his head as he started cleaning the plates and handed them to Harry to dry.

"No, I will go out this weekend again, but this night. A club I have been to before. It's called the Phoenix." Tom said softly and Harry's eyes widened as he dropped the plate he was drying onto the counter with a loud thud, luckily it didn't break. Wide green eyes went towards Tom, who glanced sideways with a small smirk.

Harry knew that club and had been there a few times before... It was not just a normal club however, it was a club for LGBT people, where they could go meet others without being judged.