|Chapter 3|

Warnings: slight bondage, slightly dubious consent, ruined orgasm, multiple orgasms, forced de-aging

The war raged on, both sides had casualties from time to time. Harry hated it all. This useless fight to gain the upper hand only for Voldemort to kill more of them. Harry hated this war.

But above all he started to hate his own mind and dreams. He hated how his body reacted to stuff that he should find repulsive. Voldemort was a monster, not even having a human appearance.

But just like that Harry's body and mind betrayed him every time he saw the Dark Lord. His eyes would follow the graceful moves of the Dark Lord. Just like a true serpent, Voldemort was always ready to strike. Everyone could admit the Dark Lord was a master duellist, no one could deny this.

Yet Harry caught himself staring at the inhuman monster. He would notice how Voldemort's lipless mouth curved up in sadistic glee, those unnatural red eyes would gleam. Voldemort revelled in the power he had over everyone, the monster enjoyed torturing and killing. There was also no denying this.

Harry could see it and sometimes even feel it. If that was only the worst Harry could live with it.

No, instead he would notice how Voldemort's finger held the wand in his hand, almost gently, but in a strong grip nonetheless. He would notice how long Voldemort's nails were, clearly also a sign of his inhumanity.

Harry then started to imagine how the rest of Voldemort's body looked. What was hiding beneath those black flowing robes? He knew it, had seen it in his fourth year, which was now 6 years ago. Yet the image of that moment was etched inside his mind these last years.

It replayed every time Harry had the urge to pleasure himself. He should find the serpentine body revolving or disgusting, but no instead he got off on it. He surely was a freak, just like his aunt and uncle always said.

He didn't dare tell Hermione or Ron about his fantasies. It was already awful enough as it was. Just one week ago during an attack on Diagon Alley Charlie had been killed by a death eater. Another casualty that Harry failed to save.

He promised back then that no one would ever die for him, ever again. This war had being going on for 5 years now and all of them grew tired, knowing that one day it could end completely. Harry and his friends had failed at locating Slytherin's locket, only to find out later on that Voldemort got his hands on it.

Meaning it was protected now, just like Nagini. If they had no way to get close to Voldemort and his pet snake, it was over. There was no way they could win this. Especially after Voldemort had killed Snape and gained complete control of what they knew to be the Elder wand.

In a way they had been fighting a losing battle. Two horcruxes left... they had been so close, yet so far away now. It had been their advantage that they had managed to get the diadem and destroy it during the battle of Hogwarts.

Harry remembered that day all too well. Snape had fought against them and when Harry had used Sectumsempra Snape had blasted him backwards, his wand had flown out of his wand before Harry realised it even. That moment... was the moment that Harry unknowingly lost control of the elder wand. Hermione had reasoned that disarming might have been enough, meaning that Draco Malfoy had gotten it from Albus Dumbledore after that had returned from the cave and the headmaster had been murdered.

Harry in turn had gotten his hands on Malfoy's wand later on and like that Hermione said that he became the owner of it. But in the battle of Hogwarts, Snape had disarmed him, maybe not with the disarming spell, but he lost his wand in the process of that duel.

Harry still thought it odd that Snape had not killed him, nor taken him to Voldemort. The potions master merely stared down at him with those dark eyes, almost as if he wished to say something, but could not.