|Chapter 9|

Warnings: Crossdressing!Harry, Lingerie, toys, multiple orgasms, Jealous Harry.

If Harry hated one thing; it was the fact that Tom Riddle, his boyfriend and lover was handsome. For no matter where they went, Tom would catch the attention of all those girls(and even boys) around them. It sometimes felt like he was sharing Tom and he didn't like it at all.

Worse part was when Harry started to take notice of the little changes. Tom's smile would be brighter when he was talking with strangers. Harry could remember that same smile being meant for him once, now however Harry rarely saw that smile. Nor did Tom laugh a lot when they were at home. It felt like they were slowly growing apart and Harry had run out of ideas eventually to stop this from happening.

Breaking the subject and talking about it was one option, but it would leave both of them vulnerable and Harry was scared that Tom might think that he was attacking him in any way. The thought of losing Tom like this was horrifying.

Harry had told Ron, Hermione and Ginny everything when he finally reached his breaking point. Ron said that he should just break up with slimy git if Tom was treating him this awful. This earned the redhead an elbow in his ribs from Hermione.

Hermione had said that it would be best if they spoke about it, because it could be that Tom was feeling the same struggle. The thought did cross Harry's mind.

Ginny's idea however was... different and a risk, because Harry had no idea how his lover might react to this...

Ginny even honestly told him he was being jealous and at first Harry had vehemently denied this. But thinking back on all his reactions to whenever Tom would simply politely smile at someone else, he realised there may be some truth to it. Every time he would see that smile directed at someone else something inside him tightened and he felt like he wanted to tear Tom away from the other person.

To see that charming smile and knowing it was meant for him alone.

He loves Tom, he really does and he admitted that Tom was handsome indeed and he was so utterly happy that Tom chose him. After all Tom could have picked anyone, quite literally. Harry wondered if he was desperate... maybe he was.

Ginny merely smiled at his expression as they walked through the aisles of lingerie... Was he truly going to do this? Simply to once again capture Tom's attention, to have those dark eyes fixed on him in that hungry stare that Harry had fallen for years ago.

"Come on, Harry. I bet it will work. Maybe we can even buy you some nice dresses." Ginny said as she grabbed what Harry noticed was a green slip with a red heart on the front... He certainly knew it wouldn't cover his girth at all.

"Ginny." Harry started, but the redhead glared briefly at him over her shoulder.

"Don't start doubting me now. If it won't work at least the two of you can have a good laugh about this afterwards. But if this arouses him, well a win for you." Ginny stated with a shrug and smile.

"You're kidding me, right?" Harry hissed softly as Ginny practically thrusted the slip in his hands.

"He likes green, doesn't he? And besides that little heart shows your love for him." Ginny said with a grin. Harry wondered why he had even accepted Ginny's help and he felt embarrassed just walking through this place.

Yet there was also some kind of thrill to it. Harry noticed that Ginny had already continued and was now looking at stockings that made Harry's face flush deep red.

He would die from embarrassment... Glancing around him he didn't notice anyone and quickly walked up to Ginny. "Gin, maybe this is a bad idea..." Harry hissed so softly that Ginny barely caught it.