Chapter 16

Luke's P.O.V

After me and Michael set up everything and he leaves, I shower and get changed into my outfit. I slip on my shoes and get in my car.  I turn it on and drive to Reanna's house. Once I get there I just sit in the car. I really like her and don't want to screw up like my last girlfriend.

I finally ignore all of the butterflies in my stomach and decide to knock on the door. As i'm walking to the front door, i see someone that looks an awful lot like ashton trying to climb through the kitchen window. I walk over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey mate! What are you doing here I though you were with Linda?" I say to him. He turns around and we have a bro hug before he starts to speak up. "Well mate, it's a long story i'll tell you later and Michael keeps bugging me about how he  wants alley back when I don't even know what happened!" He says laughing a Little at the end.

"I'll tell you about that later. But why are you sneaking in through the kitchen window and not your bedroom window?" I ask him because it makes no sense at all."Oh, I don't know!" He says with a giggle and heads his way to the backyard to get into his room.

I walk to the door and Mrs. Irwin opens the door. We make small chat until Reanna comes down looking beautiful in her clothes!!! Once she gets to the door we walk to my car instantly and I start to drive to my apartment. It's pretty big even considering I live alone. 

We got to my place and I handed a card to Reanna and got out of the car. She look at me confused through the window. I point to the card and motion for her to read it. She looks down and I run off into the building. Once I got to my apartment I made sure everything was in place. 

Next thing I know there was a knock on my door. I Just shouted for her to come in and then hid her present behind my back. "WTF Luke you left me!" she says laughing. "I have something for you!" I say. It kinda sounded creepy but who cares right. 

"Oh really?! and What do you have for me Lucas?" She says smirking. "Your not going to get it until after you eat dinner my lovely!!" I say smirking back.

"Mhm Whatever!" She says giggling. I lead her out onto my large kitchen that had a table with fairy lights around it. There is pasta on each plate with water for our drinks. We both take a seat and she smiles at me. "Awww Luke this is so romantic!" She says. Her eyes fluttering like butterfly wings. "Anything for you Princess!'

Reanna's P.O.V

Holy ShitBitch he just called me Princess! Holy Shit! I'm so in love with him (Heart eyes) wait did I just say I was in love with him? Maybe I am. But maybe its too early in the relationship to say I love you? I'm just not going to say it. I start eating and it turns out this pasta is REALLY good. "Damn Luke you can cook some good fucking Pasta!" I say as he laughs.

"Why thank you Ma'ma!" HE says. Wtf is up with him and nicknames like da fuq he has already came up with three> Its sweet though! I actually kinda like it. After were done eating we sit on the couch and watch a movie. Once the movie ends Luke turns to me and hands me another slip of paper. 

It was a concert ticket for a band called 5 seconds of summer. "Luke what band is this?" I ask. "Oh, my bad! It's my bands! You know when you've came to  band practice before. That is my band and were having a concert next week. And I wanted you there in the front row. So when I sing I can sing to you, Princess!" Luke says looking deep into my eyes. But here we go with the Princess thing again. My legs feel weak as fuck!! "Omg Luke I'm so proud of you! And yes of course I'm going thank you so much!" I say giving him a huge hug.

"Your welcome!" He says laughing a nit then hugging me back. We stayed like this for awhile until the news came on and that got our attention. "There has been an accident on highway 11 tonight. Two passengers were in the crash, one of them died and the other one was severely injured. The names of the Victims we're Allison Thomson and Lucy Bowler! More on this story when we get back" The news lady said. 

Right then and there I broke down crying. My Real mom and best friend got into a car crash. How is that even possible? Why were they even together? I'm so confused!