Chapter 4

I wake up with an alert letting me know I had a text message.
I unlocked my phone and went to my messages

It's from alley!

FROM: ALLEY IS DA BOMB!!
Hey BOOGA boo want to go to the beach?

FROM: BOOGA BOO
yes I would love to go!!!!👏

FROM: ALLEY IS DA BOMB!!

Ok be there in 5 be ready!!! Lub choo 💕

FROM: BOOGA BOO
Ok lub u choo ❤💚💜💙💛

I hoped out of bed and walked my sorry arse over to my dresser. I opened my dresser and pulled out a black and pink bikini and some high wasted denim jean shorts with a light greenish-blue color crop top.
I walk out of my room and down the hall to the washroom. When I get there the door is closed so I bang on it and the door opens almost as soon as I take my hand off the door.

When the door opens I see a sleepy Ashton. His curly hair sticking up in all directions. He is wearing some of my old softball sock with a pair of his dads old sweatpants and no shirt.

"Hello we're are u going?" He says still very sleepily.

"Hi I'm going to the beach with Alley for the day if you need me just call me ok and do you mind if I can get into the washroom?" I say

"Yeah ok here yah go and be careful and don't talk to stranger an-" I cut him off because he has never been so over protected with me like this.

"Ashton I've gone to the beach before with alley, so what's so different about know?" I ask because he is being confusing.

"Nothing just be careful but I probably want be calling you because I'm going to sleep for the rest of the day goodnight!!" He says walking back to his room

I walk into the washrooms and brush my shoulder length dark brown hair and put it into a high ponytail.
I change into my bikini and my out fit that goes over top
of it and walk back into my room.

I walk over to my closet and take out a pair of sandals and slip them on my feet before slipping my phone in my pocket and grabbing my beach bag with all my things in it and walk out of my room and down the stairs and into the living room where Im meet with alley sitting in my sofa watching the walking dead. She was wearing a black one piece with a light pink sun dress over top of it with her faded pink flip flops!

I walk over to where she is sitting and sit beside her. She hasn't token her sight off the television at all since I walked into the room.

I tapped her shoulder, she turned away from the tv to look at me.

"Oh hey I didn't see you there are you ready to go?!"

"Um yah I am lets go!!"

I grabbed my beach bag an she grabbed her small hand purse and we walked out of the front door and got into her purple hummer. She started the engine and we set off to the beach!

"Hey I have something to tell you!!"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Well I met this new guy like 2 weeks back an we have been texting and calling each other and then we started hanging out and he asked me to be his girlfriend!!!!!!"

"OMG good for you and Michael!!"

"Wait I didn't tell you his name!"

"Oh yeah I forget to tell you I met him the other day Ashton is apparently in a band and he had band practice at Michael's house so I begged ashton to let ME go and I met him and Luke and Calum".

"Oh Okay you scared me there I thought you were stalking me or something!!"

"You basically live with me so how could I stalk you if you live with me?"

"You've got a point!" She said and we both started laughing.

2 HOURS LATER

"We're here get your sorry arse out of the car before I drag you out!" I could hear alley laughing at what she just said which was not funny idk whats wrong with her but there definitely is something wrong with her. 

I sit up straight and rub my eyes before I grab my bag and head out to the beach were Alley is. The byotch left me alone in a car by my self! I grabbed my bag and walked about 2 miuntes on the beach by myself until I saw Michael's galaxy color hair. 

I walked over to him and sat down beside him. I guess I startled him because when I said 'hi' he almost shit his pants.

"God Reanna you scared me!" he said while putting one of his hands to his heart.  

"Oh im sorry, I jut saw you because I cant find Alley so I thought you might have seen her!"

"Oh yeah she invited me and Luke to the beach there in the ocean having a splashing war or something I've been watching them for 2 minutes now and she is so cute when she gets slapshed and then pouts and makes Luke look all sad and try and cheer her up by giving her a hug and when there like 1 foot away she splashes the shit out of him"

"So you like Alley alot don't you?"

"Yes more than you can imagine!"

"That's cool, but if you hurt her I will shove you balls down your throat!!" I say fully serious

"Yes your one of those fisty ones and I think luke has a crush on you! He likes fisty girls kinda!"

"What do you mean he has a crush on me?"

"Ever since the day he met you he hasn't stopped talking about how perfect you are and how gorgeous you are and how badly he wanted you to be his girlfriend, but he doesnt want to creep you out or anything.

"WOW'' is all I could say, I was in shock the quiet, shy, pretty boy likes me! or maybe Michael is just fucking with me.

"Hey dont tell him I told you that he will never tell me anything else, please Reanna"

"Ok Michael I will not say anything I PROMISE!" 

The rest of the day was fun me and luke spent more time splashing each other than talking. I had fun When me and Alley got back to my house Ashton was still asleep like he said he would be. So since it was late Ilet alley stay the night.

I changed into my soft fuzzy penguin pants and an all time low band tee and alley took some of my clothes that I barley ever where and changed into them then since I had bunkbeds I crawled into my bunk (Bottom)and she climbed onto the top bunk and soon we drifted to sleep from the long day we both had.

The next day after Alley went home I got a strange text message from somebody I don't know. I opened the messaged and I dropped my phone out of my hands and gasped as loud as I could! I couldn't believe it!

My mom texted me!