Chapter 5

Reanna's P.O.V

My mom texted me!

I couldnt believe my eyes.

My mother had texted me!

I thought she was in jail though? 

This doesnt make since.

So I went to my message's and read the message she sent me!

FROM:252-287-0686  (DONT CALL THIS NUMBER IT'S FAKE)

Hey Reanna this is your mom! Remember me Im Lucy Bowler! I would love to catch up sometime, Also im a little short on money all I Need is $50 maybe you could loan me it and i will pay you back my address is 403 dollwith street.   Thank you!

Lots of love MOM

"OH HELL NO, THIS BITCH IS NOT GOING TO ABUSE ME AND THEN COME BACK INTO MY LIFE AND ASK FOR MONEY NO WAY IN HEAVEN OR HELL SHALL I GIVE THAT WOMAN NOT ONE OF MY HARD EARN MONEY! SHE CAN ROT IN HELL AND GET HIT BY A BUS AND IT WOULDN'T EFFECT ME AT ALL!" I scream

"WHAT THE HELL REANNA?" Ashton says walking into my room.

He is wearing a red bandana with a banana shirt with black skinny jeans and some vans. He had a baseball bat in his hands getting ready to swing until he saw there was nothing ot hit besides me.

"What the hell reanna? Why are you swearing left and right? he askes bat the bat down.

"M-my mu-um texted me" I say in between sobs. I was crying but not out of sadness but out of anger.

Im angry at her for being a shit mother, I'm mad at her for leaving me at home by myself at 10 years old so she could get drunk and high with her many boyfriends! I'm mad at her for hitting me if I said a word wrong because she was to fucked up and would'nt take me to school so I could learn properly! I'm mad at her for constant yelling and me having to be the mature one because she was too fucked up! Im mad at her because I had to give up my childhood for her sorry excuse for a human being, Im mad at that woman for getting out of jail and the first thing she does is try and get money from her so called daughter! Im mad at her that even though she went to therapy and JAIL she still is a slut and crack whore she always have been! IM MAD THAT I EVEN HAVE TO CALL HE MY MOTHER!!!!

"Reanna! Im so sorry!"

"Wait what? did I say that out loud?"

"Um, well kinda!" Ashton says and scratches the back of his neck

"Ash im sorry just go back to your room, I think im just going to take a nap!"

"OK but if you need anything just come get me or yell for me alright!"

"Alright ash thanks!"

"No problem"

After Ashton leave's I Pick my phone off the floor and stand up and walk to the mirror on my dresser and wipe the mascara smudges off my face the best I could. I unlock my phone and go to the text Lucy sent me! After a few minutes of deciding I finally hit the call button and wait for her to answer!

 Sorry Guys this chapter is so short!! Im sick But whao I got 180 reads thats more than I ever expected and sorry I havent updated in a while i've been busy and anyway thanksgiving is in like 3 day so happy thanksgiving every one and dont forget to vote and if you have any questions just leave me a comment and Thanks alot I love you all for reading and the next Chapter will be more of Luke and Calum because they havent been in the story alot even thought this is a Luke hemming Fan Fic anyway keep reading and thanks for reading 

LOT'S OF LOVE MY LOVELY'S -allison