Chapter 18

Reanna's P.O.V

It's been two mouths, I'm still upset.. I have gotten skinner from my eating... My arms there a horrible mess.. Luke hasn't been over much.. Ashton is upset but not nearly as me.. Allison's mom tried commuting suicide... And Michael has disappeared! No one has heard from him!

I wish I could bring her back.. I leave my room and go I to the kitchen.. I grab a class and stare at it like it's the most precious thing In the world! I fill it up with cold water and drink it!

Once I'm done, I put my cup in the sink and go back to my room. Back to sleep. Back to my dreams where she is still with me and everything is okay!

I wake up an hour later and get dressed. I put on a beautiful blue dress that stops at the thigh's. I put on my 3 inch hills and do my hair and make up. Once I'm done I grab my bag and leave.

Curious to where I'm going?! Every night I visit Allison's brother Brandon at the bar. We drink until we can't walk and pass out there. I walk down the street as always. I walk Into the bar and yell at Marco for the usual because were tight like that! I sit down beside the person I think is Brandon! When I look up it's MICHAEL!

"Michael?! Where have you been?!"
He doesn't say anything he just sips his beer and continues to text on his phone. He ignored me?!

Uh Rude!