chapter 1

Hey I'm back. Yay sequel. This is a sequel to my first book "I'm your girl" I suggest you read that before you read this. Much love.

Ben had told the VKs that he had an announcement. So the VKs and their dates were cuddling at the table except from Mal and Doug whose dates were discussing, and Gil who was single.

"Okay I still honestly can't believe Carlos got a girlfriend before you Jay." Mal said.

"Hey." Carlos said offended.

"I can't believe Carlos has a girlfriend at all." Uma said as everyone excluding Carlos laughed.

Carlos gave Jane a look of betrayal. "You too?" He said with a fake hurt expression.

"Ok you guys should stop teasing my boyfriend." Jane said.

"Or what? You'll hit us with a pillow?" Jay asked sarcastically.

"Yes, a pillow with bricks in it." Jane said trying to sound threatening.

"She's joking............. right?" Jay asked his girlfriend who was leaning on him.

"Hard to say." Lonnie replied.

"Thanks bae I don't deserve you." Carlos said.

Lonnie fake scoffed. "I tell her that all the time but she wouldn't listen."

Carlos glared at her and she returned the glare. They both tried staring each other down but then both ended up laughing.

"Where are they?" Gil asked.

"Discussing probably the announcement." Doug said.

"Aren't you lady of the court? Shouldn't you be there?" Uma asked.

"It's not a council meeting. This is just between the king and his counselor." Mal answered.

They're taking too long. Are you sure they are not making out in there?" Uma said trying to aggravate Mal.

Mal and Doug glared at her as Harry laughed hysterically.

Ben and Evie came to the room. Evie had a disapproving look on her face while Ben looked somewhat determined and nervous.

"Hey." They both greeted their respective partners with a peck on the lips.

"Finally." Uma said.

"So what's the announcement?" Mal asked.

"Well it's a new session and we are bringing over more VKs." Ben said.

"So you brought all of us here to tell us that you are bringing more VKs?" Uma asked.

"That's great Ben. So who are you bringing?" Mal asked ignoring Uma.

"First son of Scar, Sam." Ben said.

No one reacted.

"Celia, Dr faciller daughter." Ben said.

"Great now Dizzy would have her best friend back." Mal said.

"And no way we are splitting up the siblings so Freddie." Ben said.

Gil perked up "Freddie?"

Everyone else except Uma looked at him confused.

"He has a crush on her." Uma whispered to them.

"And um......" Ben hesitated as he looked at Evie. Evie gave him a 'dont you dare look at me' look.

"Zevon son of Yzma." Ben finally said.

"What!?" Mal, Carlos and Jay exclaimed.

"Evie you agreed to this?" Carlos asked.

"Of course not I've been trying to change his mind for the past 10mins but you know Ben. Once he's made up his mind, his mind's made up." Evie said.

"Zevon? don't think I remember him but I may have encountered him once on the Isle." Uma said.

"I can't believe you're bringing him here. Do you have any idea what he's capable of?" Mal said.

"Guys he won't change his mind." Evie said.

"Oh really maybe he'll change his mind if he knew that Zevon tried to kill Mal twice, abducted Evie for who knows what, almost killed Carlos and is hell bent on making my life a living hell." Jay says angrily.

Lonnie had to squeeze his arm a little to get him to calm down.

"Come on guys give him a chance. I mean you guys used to hate Uma and her team right? And now you're friends." Ben said.

"Yeah, we are not friends." Uma said.

"Yeah we are just not enemies." Mal agreed.

"Well you guys can become 'not enemies' with Zevon." Ben said.

"Well it's like Evie said you guys are not changing his mind." Uma said.

"Fine then you have my support." Mal said.

"Thanks babe." Ben said.

"So why did you bring us here?" Uma asked.

"Cause as part of the original VKs who has made it in Auradon, I want you to help them through." Ben said.

"That sounds like work and responsibility and I hate work." Uma said.

"Weren't you a captain of a ship? That sounds like a lot of responsibility to me." Lonnie said.

"Yeah but living in Auradon has made me pretty lazy." Uma said.

"Please be there." Ben said.

"Fine." Uma agreed.

"Okay that would be all. Thanks for your support." Ben said.

Jay scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Can we leave now or?" Jane said.

"Oh yeah sure go ahead." Ben said as they all left except for Mal.

Jay was walking fast and furiously (hehe) when Lonnie called him.

He calmed a little when Lonnie put her hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Lonnie asked.

"No Ben doesn't know what he's doing. This is likely going to just blow up in his face literally." Jay said angrily.

"Why are you so against it? Mal, Evie and Carlos got over it and why would Zevon be hell-bent on ruining your life?" Lonnie asked him.

"Lon I promise I would tell you later but right now I don't want to think about him okay?" Jay said.

"Okay." Lonnie said in understanding.

This was one of the things Jay loved about her. She doesn't push him to talk when he's uncomfortable.

Let's go get some ice cream." Jay said.

"Okay." Lonnie said.

Hey guys whaddup it's your girl back with a sequel. This sequel won't be as long as my other story and will be a little bit more mature than the previous one. I really hope you like this one. Bye