chapter 16

Sorry for not updating in a while. Writers block hit me hArD. Anyway this chapter is going to be super crappy. I tried my best to make it good. But oh well.
Also I edited the previous chapters so check it out if you want.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After some time, Goldie, Bear and Blondie returned and were surprised to see four extra people in their house.

Blondie got really excited seeing Evie's blue hair and insisted on doing something with it.

After eating lunch with the Bear family, because Goldie insisted that they joined, they were on their way to get Zevon.

Bridgette being the only one who knew where Zevon was, led the way. Lonnie and Jane stayed behind even if Lonnie insisted on going with them.

Evie thought it'd be best if Lonnie didn't see Zevon in the mean time or any time and Jane stayed with her because there's not much she could do anyway.

When they approached the cottage, they saw Zevon sitting on a chopped tree in front of the cottage with two swords like he was expecting them.

"Okay Jay you know the plan. You go first." Bridgette told him.

He nodded and went to Zevon.

"Took you long enough." Zevon said as he saw Jay walking towards him.

"I'm sorry did I keep you waiting?" Jay asked sarcastically trying not to lose his cool and doing something extremely reckless.

"Yeah well let's not waste any more time. After all everybody's eager to see how this ends." Zevon said cooly.

Jay gave a confused expression before hearing Evie's scream. Looking at where the scream came from, he could see Evie and Carlos stuck in a net trap.

Bridgette made her way to Zevon's side with a wicked smile on her face.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did you think she was on your side? How else would I have known you guys were coming?" Zevon asked mockingly.

Flashback
Bridgette was gathering the ingredients for the porridge and muffin but strayed away from Jay and the rest in search of some mushrooms (not sure why she needed mushrooms) when her sensitive ears picked up the sound of someone following her.

"Hey there Bridge." Zevon said.

"We no longer have any business." Bridgette told him.