chapter 5

This chapter is all flashback so it would be written normally instead of in italics.

Previously
"But first you gotta promise you're not going to get mad.

"I promise."

Eight years ago (on the isle)
Nine years old Jay was jumping from building to building in search of what to steal, so he could stock his dad's shop shelf. But this particular day, there wasn't anything too valuable Jay saw on their turf, and he had already stolen a couple of things. But looking at it, it didn't look like much, so he dared to go steal in another territory.

The isle was divided into different portions, owned by some of the most evil villains in the land. Jafar lived on the turf owned by maleficent and her ally evil queen cause it was the best out of the worsts.

Even if the turf was owned by maleficent, Jafar was still highly feared and respected so everyone recognized his son Jay. And as such when Jay stole from them, they highest they could do is try to take back what he stole from them. They wouldn't dare to try to hurt him given who his father was.

But where Jay was planning to steal from was another territory, not exactly owned by anyone. If Jay got caught there it could be lethal, because no one would recognize him. But he was ready to take the risk.

Jay still on top of a building so he could get a better view was watching intensively around for anything valuable and a well craved golden necklace caught his eyes.

A strawberry blonde girl was wearing it and walking almost majestically.

It was going to be a good steal cause it looked like it'd be worth a lot. Something worthy of a princess. The evil queen would definitely buy it for her daughter. Jafar usually reserved jewelries for the evil queen.

Jay had only met the daughter of the evil queen once when she and her mother came to get jewelries from his dad's shop and already developed a crush on her. So he was determined to get the necklace.

So sneakily enough he ran into her stealing the necklace but it didn't go unnoticed by the girl.

"Hey give that back." The girl said.

Jay ran and she was hot on his trail and she was really fast.

In an attempt to loose her he climbed up a building so it'd be harder for her to keep up.

The girl being from there, knew her way around even if she was blindfolded. So she followed a short cut to right in front of the building where Jay would have to land.

Standing there and waiting patiently for him to land and as soon as he did, she kicked his legs making him fall and took back her necklace.

"Ow how did you get here so quickly?" Jay asked puzzled.

"I don't think you're from around here." The girl said.

"Oh really figured it out on your own huh?" Jay remarked sarcastically.

"No one steals from me. Hmm let me introduce myself. I'm Haylee daughter of Hans." Haylee said.

"Okay I'm Jay son of Jafar." Jay said hoping that the piece of information would make her cower in fear but to his surprise, it didn't.

"You're a long way from home genie boy." Haylee said.

"Yeah no kidding Sherlock." Jay said sarcastically again.

"You're interesting. I want to make you a deal. We could use a skill like yours in the gang." Haylee said.

"Sorry but I don't do team. There's no team in I." Jay said.

"I didn't say team, I said gang." Haylee said.

"True. okay so what's the deal?" Jay asked interested.

"You're stealing things for your dad right? Let me help you and you join us." Haylee stated.

"Deal." Jay said.

"Okay follow me genie boy." Haylee said as she started walking with Jay following right behind her.

They walked for not too long before they reached an abandon building. Entering it, it looked like a mad scientist lab.

"Haylee you're back. Who's this?" A black boy asked.

"Zevon, this is genie boy. Genie boy this is Zevon." Haylee introduced them to each other.

"Actually the name's Jay." Jay said.

"Okay and what is he doing here?" Zevon asked.

"I'm recruiting him. His stealing and aerobatic skills are amazing. And in return all we have to do is to make sure he takes home something valuable for his dad." Haylee said

"Okay what you got in your bag there?" Zevon asked Jay

"Somethings I've stolen for my dad." Jay said.

"Can I see?" Zevon asked

"Um sure." Jay said as he handed over the bag.

Zevon took out all the things Jay had stolen. It mostly consisted of jewelries that didn't look too new.

"Okay this is quite a score let me just make it a bigger score." Zevon said as he dumped the jewelries into some chemicals.

The chemicals started bubbling and after sometime, he brought out the jewelries with them looking brand new.

"Wow but how can you do magic here?" Jay asked.

"It's not magic. It's science." Haylee said.

"So now you can get your dad valuable stuffs." Haylee added.

"That's cool." Jay said

"Now time to make a heist." Zevon said.

"Okay let's get the party started baby." Jay said.

I don't know why but I'm ending the chapter here. Anyway this is what nine years old Haylee looks like

 Anyway this is what nine years old Haylee looks like