chapter 12

"If you are looking for a fight? I will give you a fight."

Whatever Zevon drugged Lonnie with, still had an effect on her. As she kept fighting, she became weaker and weaker and she was sloppy.

Zevon was trying to wear her out. He just blocked her attacks and attacked rarely trying to mess with her (which worked).

"I'm surprised that you can still stand." Zevon said genuinely impressed.

"Screw you." Lonnie said as she tried attacking again, but a sharp pain in her head made her wince and fall on the floor. Tears burning in her eyes but she refused to let it fall. She was not going to give Zevon the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

"It's about time that happened." Zevon said.

"What's ha....pening?" Lonnie managed to choke out.

"That's the potion I knocked you out with, kicking in. Took it long enough." Zevon said.

"You should be having a severe headache because of all the fighting, and because of that, you are going to be extremely weak, almost paralyzed." Zevon said.

"Y..ou won't win. He......they will......find me." Lonnie said weakly

"Maybe, but it won't be before I make you mine." Zevon said with a sinister smile that made Lonnie fear for the worst.
*************
It took Bridgette the whole day, but she finally found someone who was willing to welcome two strangers into their home. Especially since one is the daughter of a villain.

She wasn't entirely sure why, but she had a really strong urge to keep Lonnie safe. To get Lonnie back to Auradon at all costs. Not just because Lonnie was nice but there was something else compelling her, just the thought of Lonnie getting hurt made her mad and sad.

She went to her house the next morning, knowing Zevon would be out on his morning researches. She got in the room where Zevon kept Lonnie and hoped that she wasn't too late or anything.

When she opened the door, she almost lost it. Lonnie was on the bed curled up into a ball, shaking with sobs. Pieces of the cloth Bridgette gave her was scattered on the floor.

Her face and body had bruises plastered around. It made Bridgette so sad for the Asian girl.

Bridgette knew better than to ask her if she was alright. Instead she just hugged Lonnie and comforted her while Lonnie cried into her shoulders.

"We gotta get out of here. I found us a place we can stay. Then I can figure out how to get us to Auradon." Bridgette said knowing they couldn't waste any time.

"Thank you." Lonnie said as she sniffed.

"Can I take maybe, take a shower before we go?" Lonnie asked.

"Sure. Just make it quick." Bridgette said.

Lonnie went into the bathroom and took a warm shower. As soon as the water made contact with her skin, it stung her in many places but she soon got used to it and it was refreshing.

When she got out of the tub, she stood in front of the mirror looking at her reflection. Seeing the bruises on her face brought fresh tears streaming down her face. His words ringing in her ears.

"He won't want you after this. No one will. You are now mine."

She cleaned her tears. "I won't cry anymore. I wont give him the satisfaction." Lonnie said to her reflection before leaving the bathroom.

When she got out of the bathroom, there was a long sleeve dress on the bed. Lonnie was a bit taller than Bridgette so the dress was shorter on her. she wore a pair of black tights and some sandals.