chapter 10

⚠️warning⚠️ sexual harassment. Mature content.

When Lonnie woke up, her head was heavy. It felt like they threw a few bricks at it.

She tried rubbing her head with her hand but for some reason her hand didn't seem to be able to move.

She became fully conscious as a result and noticed that her wrists were tied to the arms of a wooden chair. Her legs were also tied to the legs of the chair.

She was still in her work out outfit, the night rushed back to her.

She did the most logical thing to do at a situation like that and no it was not screaming. That'd be a really dumbass thing to do.

She first of all analysed the situation. She took her surrounding in. It looked like some kind of cottage.

She tried loosing the ropes from her wrist but it didn't budge. After a while, The door creaked open and entering it was Zevon.

"Oh, you're already awake. That potion was supposed to keep you knocked out for about 32mins more. I guess you are stronger than I thought." Zevon said.

"Zevon, where am I? Where did you take me?" Lonnie asked him angrily.

"Somewhere, somewhere they wouldn't be able to find you, not even with a magic mirror. Somewhere magic doesn't work." Zevon said.

"The isle." Lonnie said shocked.

"Good guess...........but no. I took you somewhere else. Somewhere even your magic wouldn't work. Somewhere foreign magic doesn't work." Zevon said.

"You don't mean? The enchanted Forest?" Lonnie asked more shocked.

"Bingo. You are even smarter than I thought." Zevon said.

"But how? It's not possible. Unless you are from here or know everything about this place." Lonnie said.

"Well there's a lot of things you don't know about me. Well let's fix that shall we? This relationship won't work if we don't know things about each other. But I do know a couple of things about you though." Zevon said.

"I'm sorry relationship? I know you are crazy but I just confirmed it. We are never going to be in a relationship." Lonnie said through gritted teeth.

"Well not with that attitude we aren't" Zevon said

"You just confessed to stalking me!" Lonnie exclaimed.

"More like spying but whatever you want to call it." Zevon said.

"Why? What do you want from me?" Lonnie asked.

"Well honestly, I was originally just to going to break you and Jay up. I didn't really plan to kidnap you or anything. But then after getting to know you, I saw why Jay fell for you. It's the same reason I fell for you too. You remind us of her." Zevon said.

"You mean Haylee? Your childhood crush that you can't get over?" Lonnie asked sarcastically.

"Oh so he's told you about her." Zevon said.

"Yeah and how you ruined your friendship because of her. I mean seriously how hot is she anyway?" Lonnie asked.

"Not as hot as you that's for sure." Zevon said.

The compliment made Lonnie's stomach churn.

"Okay Zevon listen it doesn't have to be like this. Yes Jay used to be a jerk but he's different now. Plus he didn't really sleep with Haylee." Lonnie said.

"Is that what he told you? And you believed him?" Zevon asked.

"Yes I believe him." Lonnie said.