chapter 11

Previously
Don't worry Lonnie, I'm coming.

The core four arrived at the isle using the remote to open the barrier.

"Okay divide and conquer." Mal said.

"And keep it chill guys. Last thing we want is for our parents figuring out we're here." Carlos said.

"Okay let's do this. We'll meet back at the old hideout." Evie said as they all went separate ways.

Jay knew exactly where to go to get information.

He went to Gothel's gossips paying the entrance fee before entering. Opening the curtain, he saw Greta wiggling her fingers in a spooking like way at a globe.

Greta Gothelparents: mother Gothel (only known parent)Powers: none but very manipulative, deceptivePersonality: spooky, gold digging, money seeking, straight up

Greta Gothel
parents: mother Gothel (only known parent)
Powers: none but very manipulative, deceptive
Personality: spooky, gold digging, money seeking, straight up.

"You're here? A little birdie told me you'd be. Although this isn't our usual hook-up spot." Greta said without looking away from her globe.

"I'm here strictly on business." Jay said as he placed 5 dollars on the table.

Greta took the money and smiled.

"Ok what do you want?" Greta asked.

"Tell me where Zevon is." Jay said.

"He's not on the isle." Greta answered.

"What do you mean he's not on the isle?" Jay asked.

Greta didn't respond or react until Jay put another 5 dollars on the table.

"I mean he isn't here. He's not on the isle." Greta said.

"How do I know you're not lying?" Jay asked as he placed more money on the table.

"Well because Jay, this is business. If Zevon did return to the isle and wanted no one to find him...." Greta said stopping her statement halfway.

Jay rolled his eyes and placed another 5 dollars on the table.

"He'd pay me an insane amount of money to keep my mouth shut. If someone else came asking about his whereabouts, I'd just charge them double and tell them." Greta explained.

Jay knew what she was saying was true. He stood up to leave.

"You do know I could make a fortune if I told your father and the others that you guys are on the isle right?" Greta said.

"Then why haven't you?" Jay asked curiously

"I'm not doing you a favor. This is business. I'm proposing a deal. I don't tell you guys parent and you guys get me off the isle." Greta said.

Jay thought about it. If their parent found out they were on the isle they'd never leave alive.

"How would you know I'm not going to make a fake promise?" Jay asked.