chapter 4

I'm done with editing the other story and I'm now fully-ish focused on this one. I'm dedicating this chapter to Jonnie4Life for suggesting that I should make the sleepover a tradition and NityaAuthor who suggested I do a flashback instead of a narration. And y'all thanks for reading and your votes so here's the next chapter.

It's been two days since the sleepover and the incident and Jay and Lonnie hadn't talked about it yet.

Flashback
At the sleepover
Despite Mal and Ben's plan, the sleepover over was still crowded but it wasn't as much as last time.

Sam kept flirting with Jane either because he liked her or to annoy Carlos or both

Jay made sure to keep Lonnie with him at all time while Zevon studied Lonnie but from afar.

"Okay so what should we do?" Ben asked

"How about we play 7mintues in hell?" Zevon asked.

"I'm too scared to ask." Ben whispered to Mal.

"That game is uh how do I put this too extreme for Auradonians but we can play 7mintues in heaven." Evie said.

"What is that? You tickle each other for 7mintues?" Zevon asked.

"Honestly that's what I thought too." Uma said.

It's like this you spin a bottle and whoever the bottle lands on, you and that person gets locked in a closet for about 7mintues but since we are so many let's do 4mintues. You guys can talk and do whatever and usually when a boy and a girl gets put in the closet, they kiss." Ben explained.

"Okay change of plans then." Zevon thought

Then they sat in a circle and started playing Ben and Evie went in first. the rest of them started talking amongst themselves.

After 4mintues Gil had a turn and it landed on Freddie and then Uma and Sam had a turn before they went on a little break but without Zevon. After they came back Zevon had a turn and it 'surprisingly' landed on Lonnie.

"Well would you look at that." Zevon said.

"No!" Jay said firmly.

"No what?" Zevon asked.

"She's not getting in there with you." Jay said.

"But that's the game." Zevon said

"That doesn't matter I said no." Jay said

"You don't get to speak for her you know. She is a person not an object." Zevon said.

"Jay he spun the bottle and it landed on Lonnie. She gotta do it it's the game." Mal said.

"Unless she doesn't want to." Jane said.

"Cause she's scared." Zevon added

"I'm not scared. Let's do this." Lonnie said because she was definitely not backing out of the challenge.

Jay gave her a disapproving look but she couldn't care less her ego was on the line.

So they both got into the wardrobe and without hesitation or warning, Zevon kissed her.

She immediately pushed Zevon off and wiped her mouth. "what the hell?"

Zevon was confused on why she was acting that way. "Isn't this the game?"