chapter 6

Still flashback incase you forgot. So I'm still going to write it normally instead of in italics. ️ ⚠️Warning⚠️ Also contains mature content (sort of)

Through the years, the gang became stronger. With Jay stealing and fighting skills, Zevon chemical skill and Haylee strong will and leadership and cleverness, the three became the most feared gang in their part of the isle.

And they called themselves, the T-three which meant the terrible three.

And over the years Jay had fallen for his amazing leader and he had no idea how it happened. Maybe it was the time that she seriously ignored his efforts to flirt with her. Or maybe it was when he saw her amazing fighting skills. Or when she remembered his birthday and not even his dad did.

But what was sure was that he had fallen for her. And unbeknownst to Jay she had fallen for him too.

Maybe it was the time that he saved her from the huns, or the time he kept a really good looking bracelet as a gift for her or maybe it was the time he stood up to her dad for her.

But then also Jay and Zevon relationship started to become toxic. Jay wasn't sure why Zevon started acting so hostile towards him but he guessed that Zevon was just jealous that he was getting more attention than Zevon was.

It's been six years that they've known each other and grown up together and Jay had bad news for the gang. They are all 15 by the way

15 years old Haylee

"So I have bad news." Jay said awkwardly.

"Well can it be worse than you showing up and ruining my day?" Zevon asked clearly annoyed by his presence.

"Well I guess it's good news for you then Zev. I am leaving the gang." Jay said.

"What!?" Haylee and Zevon exclaimed.

"Why?" Haylee asked.

"So in my part of the isle, maleficent and evil queen wants to strengthen their 'empire' so they are allying with my dad and Cruella so I'll be joining their gang." Jay explained.

"Wow, good riddance to you." Zevon said.

"Oh, well, that's okay. I guess we should look for a replacement." Haylee said trying to hide the sadness from her voice.

"But first. Can I talk to you alone for a sec?" Jay asked Haylee.

"Sure." Haylee said.

They went to the roof of the building where they first met.

"What are we doing here?" Haylee asked.

"Well since I'm leaving, I want to get this off my chest." Jay said.

"Okay." Haylee said.

"Haylee, you are the most intelligent, scary, most adorable monster I've ever come in contact with. And I just wanted to say that. I've fallen for you." Jay said.

"Jay I've fallen for you." Haylee said.

"Well I would like to kiss you. If you don't mind." Jay said.

"Come here you." Haylee said pulling him by the shirt so he crashed his lips on hers.

He deepened the kiss and softly nudged her to lay back on one of the bed. He wanted a better angle to get to her. (In D3 I saw beds on the roof when they were singing good to be bad so.....)

Haylee kissed him back passionately rolling in top of him and kisses his neck giving him a few hickeys before Jay carefully pushed her off him.

Haylee became confused why he was acting like that. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. It's Just I don't want us to go that far. I'm leaving and you probably won't see me again. We shouldn't get intimate knowing that we won't see each other again. I can't do something like you." Jay explained.

Haylee nodded in understanding.

Jay gave a sad sigh. "Well Goodbye Sherlock." He said before he stood up to leave without giving another look to her.

She gave a watery smile. "Goodbye genie boy." She said.
******
Jay was about leaving the borders of that part of the isle when he was stopped by Zevon.

"You know as much as I hate you, the gang won't be the same without you." Zevon said.

"Yeah goodbye to you too." Jay said.

"Where's Haylee?" Zevon asked.

"I don't know." Jay answered.

"What do you mean you don't know. You two were together!" Zevon asked getting angry.

"Well dang, that was like 13 mins ago!" Jay said also getting angry. Not that he was angry with with Zevon or anything it was more of frustration because of the situation.

"Are does hickeys on your neck? Did you sleep with her?" Zevon asked

"And what if I did? It wouldn't be any of your business." Jay said out of frustration.

"It would, because I love her!" Zevon exclaimed.

Jay was shocked. That was a forbidden word on the isle. He must really care for her to say it out loud.

Then it started to make sense to Jay. Why Zevon started to hate him. It was because Zevon had feelings for Haylee but she spent more time with him instead.

"Maybe if you weren't so much of a coward, she would have known by now and none of this *points to his neck* would have happened." Jay said.

"You know I know you're a jerk but I can't believe you. One day Jay. I promise you. I'm going to strike where it's going to hurt the most." Zevon said.

"Oh no I'm trembling in fear." Jay said sarcastically before he left after all he had nothing to lose.....or so he thought

I did it. I noticed in every movie ever when two guys who used to be friends break up their friendship there's always a lady involved. Like seriously dude there are about 3.5billion more girls on earth. Anyway um.....bye