one

Reminder that i'm not a gamer girl so don't attack me please.

"I think i'll end the stream here, chat." You said as you looked at the onslaught of text saying that you should continue. Maybe not an onslaught since it's like 5 people repating the same text over and over again.

You were a small streamer, followers ranging around 16k, everyday you find time to go live and play games such as minecraft.

You were grateful to the people who would donate, thanking them again and again as you continue to play.

You balance a job working as a cashier and being a streamer, really, the small donations they give to you actually helps you get food for yourself and for your other neccessities.

You chuckled as you watched how they begged you to play more, you looked at the lower left of your screen and checked the time. You still had to go to work tomorrow and it's already 11pm.

"As much as I want to play more, I still have go to work tomorrow." You explained watching as they spammed a crying emoji on your chat.

Your viewers are slowly decreasing, finally leaving since they know you aren't really going to continue playing just because they asked for it.

"I'll go live again tomorrow, same time." You added, saying your goodbyes and again thanking the people who donated before you finally ended the stream.

It was like your social self shut downs and you felt the fatigue seeped in, you walked towards your bed and lied down and you groaned at the thought of going to work again tomorrow.

Another attack of the Karens when you somehow do something that they don't like, getting into another fight, your manager sending an apologetic look as she talked to the Karen.

Your life works the same everyday, you play the same game (hell you're surprised your viewers aren't bored of you playing minecraft since you aren't even a builder and all you do is walk around and try to survive a survival map.)

You eat, you go to work, and then you try to entertain people with your gameplays. That's about it.

Your small box like apartment which you wouldn't have the money to pay for without the donations didn't even felt like home.

You left home shortly after you graduated, immediately getting a job as a cashier then started streaming. It took you a whole year to even get 16k followers.

You closes your eyes and waited for sleep to take over, just wanting the day to be over to start the same routine all over again.

Half an hour past and you groaned, you pulled out your phone and opened a streaming platform, you scrolled through a few streamers finding one to watch and fall asleep to.

Your five year old phone didn't cooperate and just lagged, you tried to scroll but the screen wouldn't budge, out of frustration, you tap at your screen as you waited for it to work again.

You feel your eyelids droop as you softly placed your phone on your chest, about to fall asleep.

"WHAT THE FUCK! FUCK OFF DUNCE FACE!" A blaring sound came from your phone, you stood straight up, your phone then flying across your bed which somehow made it lag again.

"I WILL KILL YOU!" The person yelled again to whoever they were talking to.

"Bro chill out." Another voice said, you immediately took your phone and tried to muffle the loud sound coming from it.

If ever you're gonna get a noise complaint because of this, you'll report the account multiple times until they're banned, you swear.

Still covering your phone speaker, you tapped at the screen, a sigh of relief coming out of your mouth as the phone responded.

You lowered down the volume, and glared at the person on your screen.

A man with Blonde hair and red eyes was on the lower left and on the screen was minecraft. You watched as the chats rolled up faster that you couldn't even read any of them.

You left the stream and opened up his account. "Ground Zero." You read, your eyes widening as you see his followers. 16 millions followers, your eyes then looked at his live once again, seeing the 1 million beside the little eye.

"He's a big streamer." You mumbled as you closed your phone and plugging it in your charger. "I might watch some of his streams." You added as you closed your eyes.

" You added as you closed your eyes

First chapter of the new book!