not an update

I know you guys probably wanted an update and all that, I sometimes also get messages about when I update my book.

Some of you may know that school starts at August 17 (I am not ready to be an 11th grader.)

I have to learn pre-calculus now and I just had to pick a path where the major subjects are Science and Math which are the two subjects I am weak at.

My school just posted the sections and maam sir all my classmates are smart smart 😩 like I don't belong here.

Thank god it's online 'cause I probably won't have a face to show anyone when our country allows face to face classes. Bro all my classmates are literally awardees ;-; pls my general average was 85.66 ;-;

And by that I meant I probably won't update everyday (not that I update everyday) I might update once and then just dissapear for the whole year.

Keikaminari also said she's gonna leave wattpad to focus on her studies, so I probably will to.

But I don't want to ;-; Wattpad is like a place where after I finish school stuff I would go and read more fanfictions.

Last school year, I managed to finish 2 stories (Backyard Boy and Annoying) while doing school work alongside. I hope the same happens this year.

Long story short, I am going to somewhat focus on my studies while I try and update. I might finish Notes first, I'll just post one last chapter.

Anyways thank you so much for supporting me through all this months, My writing isn't that good but you guys still managed to read my books and I appreciate that, I love you all take care of yourselves.