four

"I found you online

"I found you online." A sentence one streamer didn't want to hear, maybe she'll want it if she's famous like some prick of a streamer.

"Why didn't you tell me you're a damn streamer?!" He yelled catching a few attention of shoppers inside the grocery store you work at.

Kotarou Bokuto was a local customer who surprisingly befriended you, he was also friends with your boss who kinda hates him.

You don't consider him a friend since you just see him when you're working and when he isn't busy with his volleyball practice.

"I don't feel the need to tell you." You said as you slumped on your chair, "How'd you even find me anyway?"

"Ooo~ okay so this CancelGroundZero is trending right now on twitter!" He said again, you frowned leaning closer to him as he pulled out his phone to show you his twitter.

"He's kinda loud but I enjoy some of his streams!" You glared at the man beside you as he rambled on about Ground Zero. "I just didn't expect to see you on here!"

The said man probably felt your glare, he immediately stood up straight and said, "But what he said to you is not acceptable."

"Everyone can be a streamer when they want to, right (Y/N)?" He asked, turning to look at you but you were long gone as you started scanning some products.

Here you are scanning products inside a grocery store earning about 3 dollars an hour, while the prick might be lounging in his expensive house watching some movie as he munch on some popcorn.

You just sighed, promising to yourself that you'll achieve your dream someday.

■■■■■

Kirishima walked back and forth infront of Bakugou which made the blonde groan as he threw his head back on his couch. Kirishima glanced at his phone on top of the table, twitter was open and they were at the post concerning his bestfriend.

"Bakubro, just why would you say that?" He asked as he sat beside the exhausted man, taking his phone from the table and scrolling through some more posts hating on Bakugou.

"You're just adding more people to your hate club." Kirishima mumbled, closing his twitter. Bakugou glanced at him, opening his mouth like he's going to say something before he closed it again.

"What?" Kirishima questioned noticing it.

"I didn't know why I did it." Bakugou quietly mumbled like someone's eavesdropping. Kirishima looked at his with disbelief.

"You even did it when she had 5000 viewers." His bestfriend facepalmed like he was the one getting cancelled. Bakugou just rolled his eyes taking his phone out of his pocket to look at his account.

"Apologize at least" Kirishima suggested before he tapped his friend on the back and went back to his own room.

Kirishima and Bakugou were friends since High school, they both started streaming at 11th grade, their account gradually getting bigger as they got older.

Now they're living together, in a house just like what you assumed.

Bakugou scrolled through tons of posts about him.

dekuslove • user1
—why do people like him anyway? He's shit.

47 Likes || 16 Retweets || 0 Quote Retweets

He rolled his eyes, as a big streamer, he recieves tons of unneccesary hate everyday. This time though he really deserved the hate and he deserved getting cancelled.

It was also the first time that only a small amount of his fans defended him. And it was a surprise to him that he disagreed with what they said.

astronomyyyy • user21
—her streams were pretty boring anyway, He was just saying the truth.

23 Likes || 1 Retweet || 0 Quote Retweet
|
dekuslove
replying to astronomyyyy
I- maam pls stop.

Bakugou facepalmed as he threw his phone on his couch, he felt bad and he doesn't know how to apologize.

Taking his phone on the couch, he walked towards his room and turned his pc on. He went to your account, silently praying that you were streaming still after what he said.

He groaned when you weren't. He sighed, his head empty not knowing how to contact you. He isn't even doing this because he wants the crowd to stop cancelling him but because he feels bad and what he did might stop you from streaming.

A knock was heard from the door but Bakugou didn't answer and just stared at your account that was up on his screen.

"BAKUBRO! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!" with the door unanswered, Kirishima just barged inside Bakugou's room, holding his phone infront of him with.

Kirishima pressed on the little triangle on the screen and it made the video play itself.

"HEY HEY HEY! I'm here with my bestfriend, (Y/N)." A boy with black and white hair pointed the camera at you, you were wearing a frown as you tried to stop the boy beside you from recording.

You closed up the store and glared at Bokuto.

"Bokuto, stop." You scolded as you swatted his arm.

"Please stop the unneccesary hate on her, it's not her fault. It's that Ground Zero's fault!" He said as he walked away and tried to stop you from taking his phone.

Kirishima suddenly paused the video, pointing at the words written on top of the store. "Sakanoshita Market." Bakugou read, "What about it?"

"There's only one Sakanoshita Market." Bakugou glared at the smirking male beside him and he smacked him on the back of his head.

"Just spill it out, shitty hair!"

"It's not far away from here! Maybe a car ride!" Kirishima said as he massaged the back of his head. Bakugou stared at the man for a sec before he scoffed and pushed him.

"Get out of my room." He added.

"At least think about it!" The red head suggested before Bakugou closed the door on him.

Fun fact about me is that I constantly talk to myself like i'm vlogging, I have imaginary cameras positioned all over my house and I would just look at them when I have a random thought about a fanfic i'm reading