six

You immediately plopped down on your bed as soon as you closed the door of your apartment, you had a hard day at the store and you just wanted to rest for the rest of the day tomorrow

And the viral tweet about you and Bakugou wasn't helping. Some people actually recognized the shop you were working at and somehow you got dissed for working in it.

You were recieving some hate again just a day after the last one and you were tired of it. You stood up and walked to your pc, turned it on and logged into your twitch account.

You were surprised to see Ground Zero streaming, he got a lot of fans so of course a thousand of them hating on him isn't going to stop him from depriving the rest of his fans from his daily streams.

You entered his stream, he wasn't playing anything and was just talking to his chat and you think you just entered his stream at the right time.

"Is things between you and
thisismyusername okay now?" One dono said.

"Yeah we're okay now, and stop donating, just spam it in the chat i'll see it eventually." He mumbled, looking at the camera, you couldn't help but admire his face. Now you know why many people gush over him.

"Is there really a collab coming up?" Another donation was sent in, Ground Zero rolled his eyes.

"I don't know who thought of that, it's a dumb thing to think of. No, I'm not going to have a collab with them." He explained.

You watched as his chat spammed tons of emojis ranging from angry ones to sad ones, there's also the occasional "Lol".

"What were you doing in a grocery store with (Y/N)?" A donation popped in again.

"(Y/N)? That's her name?" He asked, eyes looking at the chat as they spammed the word "Yes." His pointer finger gently rubbing at his slightly chapped lips.

"(Y/N). Didn't know about that." He mumbled.

Your cheeks are heating up and you scolded yourself for it, he just said your name, that's it. He knew your name now, it's not like it was a secret, it's just that you didn't know his. It kinda feels unfair that you still call him by his username.

"Are you going to continue your streak on raiding (Y/N)?" All the donations were all about you now.

"Streak? I don't have a fucking streak about her." He grumbled out. "I only raided her twice."

"You only raid a random streamer once, also you check everytime if she's streaming so you could raid her, Bakusimp." You laughed at what the dono called him, forgetting about the time and about your work and about the stress you were a while ago, Ground Zero's stream magically made you forget about it.

"Who the fuck are you calling a simp?! I'm not a fucking simp!" He yelled, "Okay this stream is just so full of that fucking streamer, i'm ending it." He said, giving the camera a final wave before his stream ended.

You decided to just spend your time on twitter since you didn't feel like sleeping yet, usually you would be streaming at this hour or right as you got home from work but you didn't feel like it for the past few days.

You weren't even surprised when you saw the  words "Bakusimp" as one of the currently trending stuffs. Slowly, your account gained the same attention, your follower count slowly hitting 10k.

You were also getting tons of notifications indicating that someone mentioned you in a post. You pressed the recent one, the app immediately directing you to a tweet.

SlowedandReverb user43
— Here's a clip of Ground Zero
blushing after one donation pointed
something out. I don't know
who the person they were
talking about but I kinda ship it.

(Insert said clip here.)

23.1 Likes || 365 Retweet || 46 Quote Retweet

user66
replying to SlowedandReverb
— Bakusimp.

Red Riotred_riotjp
replying to SlowedandReverb
— why didn't I know about this, @realgroundzero?
Also Hi @thisismyusername
|
Lord Explosion Murder • realgroundzero
replying to Red Riot
— don't believe what some extras say,
I wasn't even fucking blushing.

view 4,891 replies

You didn't bother reading through all of the comments, you just assumed that it was all mentions and discussions about Ground Zero's stream.

You mindlessly scrolled through your timeline, randomly liking some of your mutual's post, commenting on some and replying to some of your fans' dms.

It was already way past your bedtime, and you still have work tommorow. Seconds before you were about to turn your pc off when a new dm caught your eye.

The username was quite familiar, you knew you just read it a few minutes ago.

Red Riot
So you're the girl that Bakubro met at the store?

(Y/N)
Bakubro? You mean Ground Zero?

Red Riot
Yeah, His name's Katsuki Bakugou but I call him Bakubro.

(Y/N)
he went to the store i work at, he looked sketchy.

Red Riot
he can't help but get recognized whenhe goes out not wearing masks and all that.

You probably need to sleep now, sorry

But please do stream tomorrow night, I want to observe something, thank you!

(Y/N)
observe?

Red Riot didn't reply after that so you just turned your pc off, you can just check your twitter account on your phone to check if he ever did reply.

You lied down on your bed, thinking if you should stream tomorrow or not.