ten

■■■■■

It's been three days since you last talked to Bakugou, and it's annoying him already. You always interact with him even for just a second every time you stream or every time you join some of his friend's stream. But you've been missing for three days now.

The only thing that updates about you is your page, you have been saying sorry to all your audience for being MIA because work has punched out all energy you have to stream. Work has been difficult for the past three days, your boss didn't even give you your salary yet and you've been thinking of changing jobs.

Bakugou, on the other hand, has been quiet except for the occasional shouting in his streams. He was boring, as his fans would call him in his state now. And they knew it was kinda their fault that the two streamers got into another argument.

Bakugou plopped back down on his bed, his arm covering his eyes and he sighed. He didn't know what to do, bored and he didn't want to stream or play. Kirishima was streaming in the other room so he couldn't even invite him to go out.

Ending his stream, Kirishima barged right into Bakugou's room not even caring what the ash blonde could do to him for not knocking. "I heard you got into another fight with (Y/N)" He said as he frowned. "Why'd you always have to pick a fight with her?"

"I didn't want to! I fucking got annoyed at that damn chat calling me "Dad" and I put all my annoyance on her!" Bakugou explained, rolling on his tummy avoiding Kirishima's gaze.

Kirishima just clicked his tongue and shook his head, "Oh well, Let's go and apologize so you'll go back to being yourself again." he said as he lent a hand to Bakugou. "What the fuck do you mean by apologize?! I'm not apologizing!" Bakugou exclaimed as he slapped Kirishima's hand away.

"We all know you miss her, now come on." Kirishima shrugged off his attitude and took Bakugou's hands and pulled him to stand up. "Let's go to her work!" Kirishima cheered, pulling on a lifeless like Bakugou who had his head down. Kirishima looked back seeing Bakugou, but he just smirked and continued dragging the poor ash blonde. His head full of how Bakugou didn't disagree about missing you.

You expected another boring day at work, more Karens and more pointless arguments with them. You didn't expect a red haired guy pulling an ash blonde entering your workplace. "(Y/N)!" He called as he raised his hand and waved at you. Your brows furrowed not remembering who he is.

"I also brought Bakubro!" He added, signaling to the guy he was dragging. Bakugou met your eyes for a second before looking away, his hand reaching for the back of his neck. You immediately recognize the other person, Bakugou's bestfriend, Kirishima.

"Hi, Kirishima." You greeted as you flashed him a soft smile. "What can I help you with today?" Kirishima completely ignored what you said and just placed a quiet Bakugou beside you, "I'll go and look for snacks and you keep calm." was the last thing he said before he left you and Bakugou alone.

No one was speaking between the two of you, and it was almost awkward to stay. "About what happened..." Bakugou started which made you look at him. "It's fine, It's been days Bakugou." you cut him off as you chuckled.

"Even though, I got fucking angry for nothing." He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at you.  "and like I already said, It's fine." You said once again.

"Then why haven't you been streaming?" He questioned, now leaning on the counter as he waits for your answer. "Job sucks all my energy out everyday so I don't have the time and energy now to stream." you answered, sighing at the thought of your fans missing you.

"then quit this job." Bakugou blurted out which caught you off guard. "Hey, I can't quit this job even though I really want to. Got to pay my bills and all." you chuckled. A lady then placed all her stuff beside the cash register which signaled you to start doing your job.

Kirishima smiles as he finished watching the two of you interact. A while ago, he just took a few snacks and didn't even choose what he gets normally. He just scooped up some and went back to your register, before hiding and watching you and Bakugou.

He stood up, Bakugou immediately meeting his eyes. The ash blonde's brow furrowed as he came to the conclusion that Kirishima spied on you and him. Kirishima walked up to you once the lady left and he placed his stuff down, "so, do you have any plans for tonight?" He asked.

"No, I'll just head home as usual." You answered as you registered all the snacks he bought.

"Great! So what if we held a sleepover? Our house has a lot of guestrooms because of friends, you can come!" Kirishima enthusiastically said as he clapped his hands. "Why would you---" Bakugou was about to protest when Kirishima placed his hand on top of the ash blonde's mouth. "Please agree, I can introduce you to our other friends too. It'll be an epic sleepover! We can also make content to post." He added.

"I'll think about it." You chuckled as you watch Bakugou squirm in Kirishima's grip, trying to remove the redhead's hand over his mouth. Noticing his discomfort, Kirishima lets go of the ash blonde, fortunately Bakugou didn't continue what he was going to say and just let out a "tch".

"You have Bakugou's number so just call him if you'll join us tonight, he'll pick you up." Kirishima said picking up the plastic bag containing his stuff before placing his arms around Bakugou's shoulders. "Bakugou would definitely love your company so please."

"WHY WOULD I LOVE HER COMPANY?! SHUT THE FUCK UP SHITTY HAIR!" You heard Bakugou yell as he hit Kirishima in the head who was dragging him out of the store. You just chuckled, wishing that time would go by faster.

■■■■■

woah, two updates in a row. excuse some mistakes.