eleven

■■■■■

Exhausted yet again because of work, you sighed as you inserted your key and opened the door and immediately plopping down on the bed making it creak. You forced yourself to stand up and change out of your work clothes, take a shower and eat something before you'll unconsciously doze off to sleep.

As you were washing your face with water, the invite of Kirishima entered your head. You could probably join them, but would they want you? Kirishima probably would but you weren't sure about the others and especially Bakugou who showed his protest about the idea. You just shrugged it off as you finished up washing and changed clothes.

As you were headed to your fridge, your phone rang signaling someone calling. You swerve, walking to your creaky bed where your phone is. Eyes widening once you saw who was calling, you picked your phone up debating if you'll answer Bakugou's phone or not.

You closed your eyes, clicking the answer button before you placed the phone near your ear.

"Oi dumbass." Bakugou greeted once he heard you answer. "The whole squad's here, Kirishima told them you'll come." He mumbled playing with his shirt, twiddling it with his finger. 

You winced at the thought of them probably expecting you to come. "That's why you need to come!" Bakugou added, practically yelling at his phone which made you put your phone away from your ear. "Are you sure they really want me to come? What if--" 

"I already fucking told you they want you here, dumbass!" He scolded yelling again. "Stop yelling then, Bakugou!" You yelled back.

"So you gonna come here, dummy? tell me your address." He instructed. You looked at the clock beside your bed, seeing that it was still 7:00 pm. You told Bakugou your address, standing up before you walked to your wardrobe to get a few clothes to wear since it was a sleepover.

It was great that you had the days off tomorrow. "Great, i'll pick you up then." You just hummed, not paying attention to what he was saying through the phone as you continued packing. You packed clothes that can hold you for 2 days, it's not like you're going on a trip.

"Dumbass, i'm almost near." You heard Bakugou say, you were surprised he didn't end the call once he heard your address.

A few more minutes pass before you heard a knock at your door. You closed up your bag before you walked up to the door, only stopping infront of it as you gripped the doorknob debating if you'll regret this choice or not. Bakugou knocked again, he was already questioning if he's infront of the wrong door.

You just heaved a sigh and opened the door, the sight of Bakugou greeting your eyes. He was wearing gray sweatpants and he paired it with a black tshirt that had a skull on the front. "What took you so long to open, dumbass?" He asked glaring at you.

"I finished packing...?" Bakugou just raised a brow at the uncertainty in your voice before he signaled you to follow him. No one was talking between the two of you, the air was kinda awkward. "How many of your friends came?" You tried staring a conversation.

"Oh.. yeah, 3 of them." he answered, pulling his phone out of his pocket. You just watched him as he furiously typed something and placed it back on his pocket. He pointed at the black car infront of your building. He speeded up his pace, walking to the passenger seat before he pulled open the door, "Hurry up." he groaned.

You thanked him as you entered the car. He rounded it before entering and starting it. The drive was quiet, you were just looking out the window the whole time. "Let's stop here first." Bakugou mumbled as he got out of the car. You looked outside noticing the two of you stopped infront of an ice cream store.

He looked back, scowling once he saw that you're still inside his car. "Get out, dumbass, let's go get some damn ice cream." He growled as he gestured to you. You silently went out the car leaving your belongings in it.

The two of you entered the store, Bakugou was the one who ordered and you just told him what you usually get when you sometimes treat yourself. He handed you your ice cream once he was done. You expected to walk back to the car, not expecting for Bakugou to start walking to the seaside near the store.

"Let's stop here for a moment, the extras might annoy you once you're there." he mumbled, avoiding your gaze.

You just nodded as you sat beside him. "So... have you read that damn Mermaid fic about me?" He asked, a frown evident on his face as he continued enjoying his ice cream. You chuckled which made Bakugou glare at you. "I did." You answered which shocked him.

"What did you think about it?" You blinked, shocked that he wasn't angry at you. "It was nice, well written and i'm probably going to read it again." You admit as you awkwardly chuckled.

"Of course, you'll read it again. It was a nice book about me." Bakugou confidently said as he threw a glance at you before laughing. "Yeah, the tedium in blue Bakugou was nice, not the real life one." you joked which made you laugh. 

"What did you say you fucking extra?! I'M GREAT, GREATER THAN YOUR DUMB ASS!" He yelled at you, glaring as he finished his ice cream, you just chuckled not minding that people were staring at the two of you because of Bakugou's outbreak.

Bakugou then stood up once he noticed that you were done with yours, unexpectedly he placed his hand on top of your head, "Let's go, the others might be waiting." he mumbled, ruffling you hair which made you groan as you slapped his hand away to fix your hair. Bakugou just chuckled as he walked towards his car and opened the passenger sit for you again.

"Those damn extras will be all over you tonight. Goodluck." He mumbled before the quiet settled back again inside the car.

■■■■■

Enjoy another update from me, we don't have school tasks for this week that's why I had the time to update for 3 consecutive days. Idk about next week tho. Excuse some mistakes, I didn't go over it once I finished writing.