eight

how have you guys been? I've been so productive with school I'm so proud of myself. - november me.

I hate school so much, especially research I frickin hate that subject. - Present me

■■■■■

"Hello again, Chat." You greeted as you started another stream. "Today, I don't have anything planned so I'll just play on a survival world and try to do some stuffs to entertain you all."

You started cutting up wood to start your plan of trying to come up with a house, the last time you made a house it was made out of dirt which somehow made some of your viewers mad.

"I'm learning stuffs about this game, Did you know Pinterest has lots of tutorials for cute houses? I'm gonna try and follow one."

You spent at least 10 minutes talking to chat just to entertain them a bit, maybe your lack of talent in building was boring them so you tried to answer all of the questions that were one by one pouring in your live chat.

"One crazy encounter with a Karen?" You laughed once you read it, "There was this onetime where a Karen got angry at me because she said I made her pay for bad apples, I was just doing my job she was the one who picked the apples but she's a Karen so I got scolded by a Karen." You chuckled remembering the encounter.

"Is Ground Zero a Karen?" your brow raised as you read it, "I don't know, but he is loud." you just answered shortly not wanting to stay on a Ground Zero topic. You continued to ignore questions about Ground Zero and focused on one about yourself although questions about yourself are only a few.

"Seems like your damn audience loves me more than you." A donation was read which caught your attention, you read the name and rolled your eyes as you confirmed that Ground Zero was once again in your live. "Ground Zero is a Karen indeed," you mumbled and you were sure some of your audience heard you.

"Come play in the server, idiot." It read again, your head tilted to the side, "I thought you didn't want me to play in the server?" you asked, your brows furrowed.

"You look fucking lonely, don't join if you don't want to." It was read in a monotone voice but you could already hear Ground Zero yelling this sentence. "Okay okay I'll play," you said.

"Sorry chat, Ground Zero wants me to play with him." you said as you exited your world, and entered the server, different buildings suddenly appeared and you realized that you were back to where you are when you last played.

Bakugou's character then entered your view with his black mask, now he was wearing something long sleeves and covering the bottom of his face. "What's with the new skin?" you questioned.

"It's winter." he answered, your brows furrowed from the confusion, the surroundings were clearly still green and nothing's change since you last played in the game which was just last night. It's not like changes are happening overnight.

"Just don't fucking question it and play." That's the problem, you didn't know what to do. Ground Zero literally just called you in the server to play but didn't tell you what to play, you weren't even familiar with the server yet so you just stayed in place.

You watched as another chat entered, "What are you doing just standing there?"

"I don't know what to do." you answered truthfully. If Ground Zero's character could change emotions, his eye would be twitching right now in annoyance. "BUILD A HOUSE?! DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT, IDIOT?"

"Oh" you just started walking away from Ground Zero and went to gather some wood, you decided on just making a small box of a house at the moment so that you'll have a shelter when night time comes.

The sun slowly set after that and you and Ground Zero didn't interact. You weren't even sure if he was still playing or were you all alone in the server. You walked back to were you spawned to build the small box house before the zombies starts coming out.

"Hey. Enter the voice call." Ground Zero suddenly chats, you thought about it for a second before you entered the call with him.

"Hey" you heard his gruff voice, you were surprised he wasn't yelling. He kind pf had a soft tone. "I'm sorry for yelling at you in chat a while ago." He mumbled which took you aback.

A smirk appeared in your lips, "Aww Bakugou." You cooed which made Bakugou stop before he let out a huff which made you picture him scowling. "FUCK OFF! Chat made me fucking do it, I didn't even want to apologize!"

Instead of feeling dejected that he was forced to do it, you laughed which made Bakugou angrier since he suddenly spouted things about not liking you and why he even invited you to play. "If you say so, Bakugou."

You spent another hour playing with the hedgehog, you even forgot you were streaming, just realizing it when you were already starting to feel tired. You said goodbye to Bakugou who just muttered a "Fucking finally." he even left the server before you.

You stopped streaming and immediately went to clean up, a small smile still evident in your face because of a boy with anger issues.

■■■■■

a sudden chapter after disappearing for months. forgive me for any mistakes in this chap.