two

Chapter one is just about the reader first time knowing about Bakugou, so this is one month after that.

Bakugou downed the water bottle in one go, his adams apple bobbing as he do so and his viewers swooned

Bakugou downed the water bottle in one go, his adams apple bobbing as he do so and his viewers swooned. He threw the empty water bottle across his room, landing on the floor with a thud.

"Thanks for the fucking dono, extra." He said, not even glancing at the cam recording him as a robotic voice said the contents of the donation.

"Dude, be nice to your viewers." Kirishima or what his fans calls him, Red, said on the other end of the call.

"Fuck off they're used to it." He said as he went up to Kirishima's character and started hitting him which made Kirishima run.

"Bakugou's fans, come to my stream and I'll take care of y'all." Kaminari also known as ChargeBolt yelled and the group laughed at their friend except for Bakugou who cursed him.

Bakugou secretly looked at his viewer count, noticing how it went down from 1 million to 990K in a second. He rolled his eyes and went for Kaminari instead.

"I won't call y'all "Extras"" Kaminari added, not stopping even if Bakugou probably cursed him a lot, even threatening him that he'll remove him from his private minecraft server.

The number of viewers were slowly lessening but it didn't trouble Bakugou, "they'll come back next stream." He thought.

Successfully killing the running Kaminari, he chuckled, not a cute one but a maniac one. He closed his game, and then face the camera  that had books under it as a prop.

"I'm ending this damn stream here, extras." He said as he looked straight at the camera, "again thank you for the fucking donos."

He looked back at his computer and scrolled through a few accounts that he could raid. It took him a few minutes just searching for a new person he could help out.

"this is my username....?" He read as the pointer hovered over your username. He frowned and mumbled, "the fuck is this?"

Due to his curiosity he clicked on your stream, his screen then being filled of your silent self as you tried to build something.

On the right side of your screen, a female robotic voice said "Ground Zero raided you with 2 thousand people." You leaned away from your laptop and frowned.

Your viewer count suddenly changing to 2252, your chat getting an onslaught message about "GroundZero raid!" and something similar to it.

"Ground Zero?" You said, confusion laced on your voice, "It sounds familiar." You thought.

You just ignored everything and continued to play the game. Bakugou frowned as he heard your question and that you also didn't thank him.

Everyone he raided always thanked him and all that, he always get something along the lines of "I'm a big fan of you, I always watch your streams!"

Before Bakugou knew it, his pointer hovered over the donate button, he clicked on it then immediately typed.

The robotic voice then read it aloud, "You don't know me? Are you living under a rock or something."

Your eyes widened as you saw how much money he donated. "Thanks for the 10, Ground. Also I live in an apartment and that nobody needs to know who you are."

You softly smiled at your camera afterwards which irritated Bakugou. It irritated him more when you called him "Ground".

"I'm GroundZero." The robotic voice said as Bakugou donated once again.

"I know." You muttered, waiting for another donation as you tried to think about where you read his name.

"You're kinda familiar, I just don't remember when I saw or read about you." You added, you're not playing now and just started thinking.

Another donation popped out and the robotic voice started reading it, "His name is GroundZero, he's a big streamer and he has about 18 million followers."

Still not being able to remember, you closed your game (you were planning on ending your stream but somebody raided you so you had to stay.)

You opened Twitch and searched for his name. His profile immediately popped up and the dono wasn't lying,  he had 18 million followers and is one of the biggest streamer on the platform.

You opened one of his videos, his loud voice welcoming everyone. That's when it clicked, his voice and his appearance and the way he talked.

Assuming that Ground Zero already left your stream at the lack of interaction, you scoffed and said to your viewers, who was slowly increasing to 3000, "He's that loud dude who curses and all."

"You guys might know about my 5 year old phone," You said, showing your cracked phone screen to the camera. "Unfortunately it lagged on one of his videos and he was so fucking loud."

"It was in the middle of the night when it happened." You answered one of the questions in your chat.

Bakugou just watched as you interacted with your chat, surprisingly, he stayed and didn't exit the stream right after he raided you.

"Are there any Ground Zero stans here?" You asked, the chat flooding with "me" comments and some raised hand emoji.

"Is he treating you guys good?" You questioned, "well if he calls you extras, leave him and come be with me." You smiled.

Everyone spammed your chat with pleading emojis and you just chuckled, "He probably appreciate all of you." You mumbled.

"I'm gonna end the stream here." You sais your goodbyes and read some of there comments before you ended your stream, you opened up your account, shocked to see your followers count jump from 18k to 20k.

A smile was on your face as you turned your PC off and lay down in bed, your thoughts was flooded again with your job but it was defeated by the sudden growth of your account.

You just hoped that one day you'll finally be stable enough in your streaming to go and quit your job.

Honestly the ending is quite meh for me. I'm also going to try and update everyday!