three

I downloaded an emulator and played pokemon soulsilver that's why I didn't update yesterday

"You should go and quit streaming." Your mom said as she looked at your set up with disgust her eyes, it was like your set up was physically hurting her eyes.

You rolled your eyes and ignored what your mother said, she'll go into another speech about how you should use your talents and get a bettet job and quit streaming and all that, she does it everytime she visits.

Your father, on the other hand, didn't show up even when your mother planned to visit you. You knew he was dissapointed, someone he spent money on to go to school and graduated had a job being a cashier and a streamer.

Atleast you were happy, no?

"What can you do with streaming? You just sit around and play video games." She argued  as she pressed around on your keyboard.

"They enjoy my streams and they donate some money sometimes." You shrugged, laying down on your bed wishing that you're mom just got enough of your place and leave.

She never was a fan of your box like apartment.

"Tell me. How many people donate to you in a day?" She raised her brows and looked at you.

"Two or three." She dramatically threw her hands up and said, "what? they send like two to three dollars?"

"Just fix your life and get a better job, (Y/N)." She narrowed her eyes at you and pointed at your set up. You sighed, tired of her.

"My account's growing, I can be successful with this." You groaned as you stood up and walked to your chair, she gasped as you booted up your pc.

"You got to go, i'm gonna start stream." You mumbled, completely ignoring the way she glared at you through her reflection on her screen.

She then took her bag and walked towards the door, slamming the door behind her as she took off.

You rolled your eyes and tried to calm yourself down before you started your stream. A few minutes into the stream and you already had 1000 viewers.

Your cam was off and you didn't open your mic, your viewers were confused since you haven't done a faceless stream before. You opened Minecraft and started playing to forget about your argument.

•••••

Bakugou watched as people hearts his tweet saying that he won't be streaming today, Kirishima even sent him a text asking him if he's okay and he just ignored the red head.

Bakugou clicked on your profile, making sure that you streamed on schedule. He smirked once he saw you on live, but his smirk turned into a frown once he noticed that your cam and mic are off.

He just started watching your videos yesterday, it was also a surprise to himself that he enjoyed somebody else's content, heck he can't even watch his bestfriend's videos.

It was something about your voice. Last night he fell asleep to your videos.

But since you didn't have your mic on, he just had to watch you continously try to survive a night trying to get resources in a new survival world. And he didn't like that.

He ended up donating a 5, the female robotic voice read it and said, "Why don't you have your fucking mic on?"

You were quite surprise to see Ground Zero back again watching your stream, you thought it was just gonna be a one time thing. Some people on your chat also noticed it, some other also theorize that he didn't stream just to watch yours.

You opened the chat on minecraft and typed, "I didn't feel like it."

He frowned, and he didn't even realize himself typing and sending, "Tch, how does one enjoy a stream like this? You're fucking boring."

Your grip on your mouse tightened as you heard what he donated, you wondered too yourself, why did they watch you if you were boring?

"You should've just stopped streaming if you're gonna be like this." The robotic voice read, your view count rose probably because Ground Zero was here.

You closed the game, some on your chat complaining but you didn't pay attention to it, You opened a document and typed, "Fuck you Ground Zero."

Left it for a few seconds before you ended your stream. You didn't even turned your pc off before you went to your bed and laid down.

A part of you regrets doing it because maybe his fans will come for you, heck he's a famous streamer he probably had an army of stans coming to your twitter right now.

You sighed, feeling a lone tear run down your cheek. Your mom's words getting to you even Ground Zero's words.

You just closed your eyes, wishing that the next day would be nicer to you.

Don't hate but I think Bakugou would be like that.