twelve

■■■■■

"We're here." Bakugou mumbled as he parked his car beside a sizeable house. You gape, as you got out of the car. "Your house is big." you mumbled going to his side. Bakugou smirked, enjoying your reaction.

"it's not just my house, It's shitty hair's too."He added as he took your hand which made your cheeks hit up. He pulled you towards the door, opening it before dragging you inside. Once inside, you were greeted with a wide living room, "This is larger than my apartment." You said.

"I know." He replied as he chuckled. Upon hearing your voices, Kirishima emerged from the kitchen, another blonde, someone with pink hair, and a black haired dude also came from the kitchen, faces brighting up once they saw you.

"(Y/N)! so glad you could come!" Kirishima greeted as he walked towards you. "Wouldn't want to disappoint you and the others." you awkwardly answered, feeling uncomfortable at the staring that the other 3 were giving you. "Hi.." You greeted as you waved your hand.

Instantly, the three went up to you, "I'm Kaminari, we met in the server I believe." He said as he flashed you a wink which made Bakugou groan beside you as he glared at the guy. "Fuck off, pikachu." He mumbled which Kaminari just shrugged off.

"I'm Mina Ashido." The pink haired girl handed you her hand which you took, "Nice to meet the girl Bakugou keeps on tal---" Sero covered the pink's mouth causing the girl to stop. "and I'm Sero, we should play in the server sometimes." he said as he gave you a soft smile.

You couldn't even introduce yourself because Bakugou pulled on your hand again (the one he's been holding and didn't let go off.) He pulled you towards the couch, making you seat as he took the seat beside you. You looked at him confused but he wouldn't meet your gaze.

The three that were left standing were all wearing a teasing look, "Okay, so a sleepover." He started, scratching the back of his neck. "I didn't prepare for this." He awkwardly laughed. He turned towards you, "What do you want to do, (Y/N)?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, but I'm actually really exhausted from work." you shyly said as you smiled at the red head. "But we can hang out tomorrow, I have the day off." you added which made the red head perk up.

"I'll show you to the guestroom then." Kirishima invited, you were about to agree and stand up when the ash blonde beside you intervened, "I'll take her." he mumbled, taking your arm again as he didn't wait for Kiri to agree as he just pulled you away.

"that was rude." you mumbled and Bakugou just "tch"ed.

the walk towards your room was silent, your attention was all on Bakugou's hand that was holding yours. It was so soft against yours, it made you insecure that your hand is rougher because of all the hard work you did throughout life.

Suddenly, the two of you stopped infront of a door, Bakugou twists open the door knob and the two of you slid in. The room was literally bigger than your apartment, it had grey walls with its own television. You can't help but gape at the room, making the ash blonde chuckling once again for seeing your amaze because of his house for the second time.

"I'll leave your dumb ass now, get some rest." Bakugou said as he walked back out. You nodded, saying your thanks before he locked the door leaving you alone.

You quickly changed clothes again, changed into your pajamas before you jumped into the bed. It was comfier than your own and the pillows felt like clouds, you didn't even want to leave. It was a bummer you were only staying here for 2 days.

Back downstairs, Bakugou arrived in the living room seeing his friends already drinking. He sat beside Kirishima who immediately handed him a shot glass. "How's (Y/N)?" Kirishima questioned, "Probably already asleep." Bakugou shrugged as he downed the liquor that his bestfriend gave.

"Don't be sad, Bakubro! You can hang out with (Y/N) tomorrow!" Kaminari cheered as he downed a drink, "I'm not fucking sad! Shut your ass up, Pikachu." Bakugou growled.

Hours passed after that, you were already pass asleep, how can you not fall asleep when you're literally in heaven because of the comfy bed.

It was quiet, you couldn't hear the commotion downstairs, the room was totally sound proof, it was probably the reason why you woke up to the sound of the door opening, squeels and yells coming from downstairs. You glanced at the culprit who opened the door, eyes meeting red ones as Bakugou slowly and wobbly walked towards where you are.

"Bakugou, what are you doing here?" You asked as you sit up. Bakugou didn't answer and just plopped himself down beside you once he was near your bed. You watched, shocked as Bakugou completely settled beside you, he slipped in between the bed and the blanket and laid down on his back, hugging his pillow completely ignoring you.

You placed your arm on his shoulder as you tried to shake him awake, "Oi, Bakugou" You tried shaking him more violently but to no avail he wouldn't wake up. You facepalmed, giving up. You placed an extra pillow between the two of you, praying that he won't go pass it.

You laid down, pulling the blanket over your chin as you tried to forget about the ash blonde sleeping beside you. Surely the pillow would keep him away from you.

The pillow idea was a fail. Minutes after you fell asleep, Bakugou already broke past the pillow and took it as his cuddle buddy. A few more minutes and he's letting go of it, scooting closer to heat which was radiating of off your body, unknowingly he latched onto you slipping his hand around your waist.

You were fast asleep already, and you were deep in to your dream that you didn't wake up at the touch. The only person that saw the two of you was Kirishima who decided to check up on you and Bakugou. He first went to where you are, smiling as he noticed that he didn't need to check up on Bakugou anymore.

Not when he's already seeing his bestfriend in the same room cuddling the same girl he keeps on talking about.

■■■■■

i'm sorry for the errors, kinda rushed this chapter 'cause i wanted to update again today but I only had 300 words in so I wrote the 700 more in the span of 1 hour lol