Chapter 10 <3

I am so sorry everyone. I know that it hass been a while. more like a month, but you know what i mean. I have been so busy not that you guys want to hear my excuses. I was having family problems and was out of town with no coputer. So i hope you like this and i will try to write more very soon.

Love Kenna

I woke up in the hospital a day later. Zach and Josh were waiting by my bed. Zach was a sleep and was making little snoring noises. While Josh was awake pacing around the room. He must have heard me get up because his head snapped in my direction. I just looked at him silently begging him to stay where he was. I still wanted nothing to do with him and I don’t think that will ever change.

‘Jesus what were you thinking. You could have been seriously injured.” He said walking over to me.

“well im not so what are you still doing here?” I asked slowly sitting up. My right wrist hurt as did my face. I looked down to see a bright pink cast with a Pikachu sticker. My head was throbbing and I knew my face had to look bad. I slowly started to crawl out of bed.

“No. I would never leave you. Now sit back down the doctors don’t want you to get up.” I still kept going thought. Josh put his hand on my shoulder and I wanted to listen but I couldn’t. I wouldn’t give in to him like this.

“Fuck the doctors Josh you know me better than that I don’t give in.” I finally made it to the edge and got up slowly. I stumbled almost instantly and Josh caught me causing me to let out the most menacing growl I could. He reluctantly let go of me.

“Sage.” He sighed while he said my name. god it sounded so good coming out of his mouth. Fuck I cant think these things he is my brother. I walked around him and towards the bathroom. If he wont leave me then I guess I will just have to ignore him.

I walked in to the bathroom and turned the light on.  I gasped when I seen my face. It was badly bruised on the right side.  Fuck. I turned the light off and walked out. Zach was awake now, just sitting in his chair as Josh was walking around.

“Hey.”  Smiled over at Zach only to earn a little growl from Josh.

Don’t talk to him. I heard Josh say through the mind link. I usually can keep my barrier up but  guess im just so weak right now it wont work. I looked over at him and just shook my head.

“Hey. I am so sorry. I thought you were gunna have fun and now look at us.” HE gave me a small sad smile. I walked over to him and did the only thing I could think of and that was hug him.

“I guess I will be going.” I looked over at josh and I knew my expression was one of shock.

“Why?”

“Mom and dad are leaving on special alpha business and that means I have to help Tyra with the baby’s room.” He walked over to me and gave me a hug. I could feel everything in me ready to just give up and forgive him. Just that one little touch made me want him. But I wouldn’t, no I couldn’t give in. He hurt me so bad and here I am ready to just give in over one little hug.

“Have fun.” I called after him.

“I asked the nurse earlier when you can leave and he said after you woke up and ate something.” I sat down on his lap and he put his hands around my waist. His chin resting on my shoulder.  Love this feeling. It may not be as good as when Josh touches me and I know that. I know that I can never have that amazing feeling, but Zach’s is almost the same.

“That’s amazing. I cant wait to get out of here I hate hospitals.” I stated. Excitement laced into every word.

“Why do you hate hospitals.” He asked slowly. I turned to look at him and he looked so exhausted. I kissed him on his nose before answering.

“Other than the fact that there to white and clean, I was always in them as a child.”

“Why?”

“Even now I still have to come in every once in a while. When I was younger I had Reyes syndrome. No big deal now but back then it was.” I felt his arms tighten around me and I couldn’t help but smile. We heard a knock on the door and then the doctor walked in.

“Hello Sage I am Dr.Nickle.” he finally looked up from his clipboard to see I wasn’t in the bed. He looked around and when he seen me he just shook his head.

“You have never listened to a word I have said.” I smiled at him. His once shaved head was now full of blonde tousled hair. His big green eyes that once where dull and sad now held happiness and playfulness. Dr. Nickles son died of the same disease just weeks before I came in. he made sure that I would walk out of there healthy and happy. He would come to my hospital room on days where I had to stay and bring me candy and toys.

“Now where would the fun be in that? You of all people should know I don’t listen to adults.” This made him laugh his nice deep laugh.

“So are you going to eat something or do you just want this young man to take you out.” I just gave him a blank look and he knew then what my decision was.

“Go get cleaned up and dressed then we will get you your papers, okay?” I nodded.

“Babe your brother brought you some clothes and stuff over in that bag.”I kissed his cheek and walked over to the bag. I am kind of scarred to look and see what he brought me. I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and brushed my teeth before opening up the bag. Pink and black lacy bra and underwear, a pair of ripped light blue skinny jeans, with a black tank top and a leather jacket. His leather jacket and my leather knee high boots. Not bad for a guy.

“You look great.” Zach said as he walked over to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled as I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. I didn’t miss the fact that his lips seemed to fit right with mine and felt so good. Slightly moist and extremely soft. I broke the kiss first laughing and smiling. I was so happy today.

Grabbing his hand we walked out of the room and over to the nurses station. I signed my papers before smiling at the nurses and walking out of that hell hole.

“Where do you want to go to eat?” Zach asked me.

“Mcdicks!” I screamed. He shook his head while getting into his truck. I just smirked while I messed with the radio. I finally found a station that was playing my favorite song. In the end by Black Veil Brides.

“You like them to.”

“Hell yeah.” He reached over and grabbed my hand.

“You want a cigarette?” I looked over and him to see he already had one out for me. Thank god. I grabbed it before I reached into my pocket and grabbed my lighter. Pink just like everything else I owned.

We pulled into the parking lot just in time to see Lexi going inside with a guy. We exchanged looks and Zach shrugged his shoulders. We got out of the truck and hand in hand we walked into Mcdicks. Lexi seen us and ran straight to us causing the guy with her to growl.

I looked at her and hugged her so tightly I thought I would break her. That’s when I seen it.

“You found your mate!”

Hmm. Lexi is keeping secrets.

what so you guys think.

Vote

Comment

fan?

Iff you guys are confused on anything just PM me and i can help explain.