chapter 13

Zach and I were standing outside of the mysterious girl’s house after our long car ride. The house was abnormally  large for one woman. Zach reached forward and knocked. It took a few minutes before the large door finally cracked open.

“Oh Zach it’s only you.” The woman said before swinging the door fully open. She was beautiful. Her short brown hair barley reached her shoulders. They matched her bright hazel eyes perfectly. She was rather short about 5 foot. She was extremely skinny not anorexic but filled out. She has curves but there not huge.

“Oh and is this the lovely Sage I have heard so much about?” She asked while looking over me.

“Hello miss. My name is Sage and may I say you have a lovely home.” I smiled .

“Hello Sage my names is Elena its nice to meet you.” She beamed at me before pulling Zach into a giant hug.

“Well don’t just stand there you two fallow me.” We walked into the large house, it is amazing. Chandeliers hanging from the high ceiling marble floors. Just wow.

“So Zach has informed me that you are in a very odd predicament, how may I help?”

“as Zach has maybe told you I have found my mate. His name is Josh and he is my older brother. I am wondering first of all, is this even possible?” I asked slightly blushing from the fact that someone else now knows my secret.

“It is actually quiet possible, but there could also be plenty of reasons for this. One could be that your brother is not actually you brother.  Meaning that maybe you are adopted. Another reason could be that maybe you have a different parent meaning your mother or father. The last reason I can think of is that you were just destined to be together which is odd but has happened before.”

“How can I figure out which one it is?” I asked her slightly curious slightly afraid.

“One you could ask your parents or two we can look it up.”

‘I like the second option.” I say making all of us laugh.

“Fallow me.” She walked up the stairs into a room that has several computers hooked up to one another. She sat down in the big computer chair and started to type in her password. “What is your name and birthday?”

“My names is Sage Hayden Meller. My birthday is November 21 1995.” I recited.

“Your birthdays only 2 months away?” Zach asked me. A small smile was slowly starting to form on his lips.

“Yeah..?”

“Were going to have to throw you an amazing party.” He took out his phone and started to text someone my guess would be Lexi.

“Aha!” We looked over at Elena. She was looking at the computer screen and smiling triumphantly.

“I found you. “ Zach and I walked over to look at the computer screen but it was blank.

“Sorry I had to wipe that off my computer . Your going to want to sit down before I tell you what I have found.” I did as she said before she continued. “Your real name is Sage Hayden Davis. You were put up for adoption at 7 weeks old. Your mom was found dead in her apartment, while you were lying in your crib starving half to death.  Your mother was a part of a different pack, but was very close to your adoptive mother. When the police showed up at her door she took you in and raised you as her own. That would explain why she was so furious when she found out about you and Josh being mates.” I stared at her in shock.

“How did my mother die?”

“She overdosed on cocaine.” I could feel the tears burning in my eyes but I refused to shed them. I didn’t cry and I will not start now. I cant believe that they all lied to me. My mother and father and josh too. My wolf whimpered at the thought of Josh lying to us.

“Thank you so much Elena , but I would like to leave now.” Zach could see me shaking with rage and pulled me to high calming me almost instantly. He said something to Elena before pulling us outside and giving me a cigarette. I took it happily. When we finished we hopped into his big black truck before pulling out of the beautiful green lush forest.

The drive home was short and silent. Zach held my hand the entire time. I must have a fallen asleep because when I finally awoke it was to Zach Shaking my shoulders.

“Zach I need you to do me a big favor. I need you to take this money and find me an apartment in town please before Monday.” He nodded his head and took the credit card that had over 50,000 dollars on it.  I kissed him causing me to feel light headed like always. I wonder why I feel like this.

“Bye.” Zach whispered.

‘Bye” I hopped out of his truck and ran into my house. Both of my parents and Josh and Tyra where sitting on the couches in the living room.

“where have you been Sage?”  My mother yelled.

“Well mother, I mean Daisy, I have been out learning the truth that you and Adam could or should I say wouldn’t tell me. I know I am not your real daughter. I also know now why you hated it when you ound out about me a Josh being mates. Well guess what I have learned today. Josh isn’t my only mate.”

“That’s impossible.” Josh said. Tyra looked like someone had just slapped her.

“Your mates?” She slowly asked Josh.

“Yes we are.” I answered. “When my parents found out I was mated to their son they sent me off to boarding school. I now know why they sent me there. It wasn’t because I was there biological daughter it was because they wanted me nowhere near their son. They think like you so that I am a waste of space. That I should have died when my mother overdosed.”

“That’s not true we love you like your our daughter.” Adam yelled. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Adam went on telling me how much they cared while I text Zach back.

“All of this doesn’t matter I moving out. I have found an apartment. If anything happens around here that is Alpha business I still want to know. “

“why should they tell you if your leaving. I know that Josh is your mate but that stil doesn’t mean that you should know.”

“because I have all rights to know. Oh and I found out something interesting today.”

“I can change my mate.”