Chapter 6!

Hey guys its been a little bit. I hope you guys like this. Um What do you think of the cast. If you have any ideas for Lex please let me know.

Sages POV

I woke up laying on Zachs chest. He had both his arms wrapped around my waist and his head was snuggled into the nape of my neck. I looked behind me to see Lex was snuggled into my back with her arm wrapped around my waist. I giggled before standing up, causing both Lex and Zach to wake up.

“Hey sleepy heads.” I laughed at them. Lex was rubbing her eyes like a little kid. Zach was stretching.

“Morning.” They both chirped at me.

“What time is it?” Lex asked once she got to her feet. :Hey you guys played puss and boots without me!?”

“No hun we had it going but you were to busy on your sugar high to even notice. Oh and it is 9:30.”

“I was not! Shit were late for school.” This caused Zach to laugh.

“Lex its Saturday.” He called to her as she was trying to find her shoes.

“Oh.” I walked over to Zach and helped him up before starting to clean up our make shift bed. Lex and Zach came over and started to help me and somehow we ended up making a huge fort that we named fort Pusses Soft Paw Humpty Dumpty Fort.

“I’m soft paws.” I called out as we walked up the stairs.

“I’m Puss.” Zach yelled behind us causing Lex to growl.

“I am not being Humpty Dumpty.”

“Too late. “I sang walkinginto the kitchen. Josh was there making food for him and Tyra. They both gave us weird looks and I just shrugged. Who the hell cares what they think.

‘Nice look Sage I really like it on you. What is it? Hobo.”I let out a sarcastic laugh before glaring at her.

“No actually it’s the ‘ I just crawled out of bed look’,seems you have the hobo look down pretty well though.” I turned towards Lex and Zach to see them trying not to laugh. When i laughed at them they started to laugh causing Josh and Tyra to get pissy.

“You guys wanna go out to eat?” I asked ass a grabbed a banana from the bowl on the counter.

“Sure but shouldn’t we all go get cleaned up first?” Lex asked and I nodded.

“Yeah I have extra clothes here for both of you. Jos used to have sleep overs all the time so we just started to buy extra guys clothing.” I explained after seeing there confused expressions

My mom happened to walk in right then.” Did I just hear you laugh? Oh nice to see you Alexis and Zachary.”

“Hello Amanda.” They both said before we walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I stopped at a door right next to my bed room and motioned for Zach to step forward.

“You can get read in here. There is a bathroom and extra clothes.” I walked towards my room. I walked over to my closet with Lex fallowing me.

“Pick anything,” I told her. I walked to the end and picked out a dark red sun dress that reached my knees and a pair of red heals. Lex on the other hand picked out a pair of faded skinny jeans with holes here and there and Hollywood Undead t-shirt with my black converse.

“Nice. You can use this bathroom I will use that one ‘I pointed over my shoulder.

“You have to bathrooms in your bedroom?”

“Obviously. I don’t like to brag though.”

Twenty minutes later I walked out of my bathroom to see Zach and Lex laying on my bed throwing a baseball up and down. When Lex saw me she threw me a fast ball. I caught it easily only to hear her mutter alpha blood.