authors note

Hey everyone I just wanted to say thank you for all the love this book has gotten when in my honest opinion I think it's sucks. I would just love to say that you guys have to be the best readers followers and voters ever. Thank you to the people who pm me I love to talk to you and thank you for the people who point out my errors I do plan to go back and fix a few of the mistakes and maybe try to rewrite some of the chapters I don't know when that will be since I am a mother to an almost two year old and also have two foster children now. If you have made it this far in this not I would like to ask you if you guys could maybe make me a new cover and send it to me through pm and if you are feeling extra giving maybe make one for the specials to. Oh and don't forget to read the specials since it is the sequel to this book you guys see to like. Thank you for making me love to write even more and thank you for all of you feedback I love every single one of you and I hope to maybe talk to some of you thank you all and have a happy new year! And that k you for making me number 829 in werewolf it is the first time I have ever been on the list and it makes me so happy thank you all so much I love you guys thank you. And if u would like to know what me or my son look like take a look at my profile he is my background picture. Check out my other books and let me know what you think if u do put #MFL so I know you came from here thanks everyone!!